Blog Entries

R.I.P. Jeff Sessions

Did this guy die? Where is he? Should we put him on a milk carton? I thought Sessions was an honorable guy but why is he AWOL during this Russia collusion scam? Judge Jeanine has a pretty good take on this.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/judge-je...an-in-america/
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: R.I.P. Jeff Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Did this guy die? Where is he? Should we put him on a milk carton? I thought Sessions was an honorable guy but why is he AWOL during this Russia collusion scam? Judge Jeanine has a pretty good take on this.

Cincy, when I saw your post I was thinking/hoping Trump had fired Sessions. He needs to go. Someone needs to be charged and tried in court to send a message the We the people matter and are not playing by a different set of rules.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Cincy, when I saw your post I was thinking/hoping Trump had fired Sessions. He needs to go. Someone needs to be charged and tried in court to send a message the We the people matter and are not playing by a different set of rules.
    I think Jeff meant well in the beginning, but totally shriveled when the false accusations started flying. He wilted. He'd have been better off keeping his Senatorial seat.

Didn't he recuse himself on all this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Not all of it. He can still step up and voice his opinions as this is going outside of the scope of the investigation. Did you watch the video?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Lots of the shit going on now is not Russia related. Mueller's checking other countries now. We are talking illegal FISA warrants and tons of other things that are starting to break now that the IG report is coming out soon. That is why the guilty ones are leaking stories to the NYT to try and get ahead of the reports.

Hm falsely accused

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Lots of the shit going on now is not Russia related. Mueller's checking other countries now. We are talking illegal FISA warrants and tons of other things that are starting to break now that the IG report is coming out soon. That is why the guilty ones are leaking stories to the NYT to try and get ahead of the reports.
    Agreed.

John Brennan appears to be a major player behind this entire scandal. He’s been exposed so badly that he’s openly threatening McConnel and Paul Ryan for not wrangling Trump in? It’s insanity. Meanwhile, most people are casually ignoring that the press and the intelligence community have admitted that the FBI had an informant trying to solicit intel within Trump’s campaign. Yeah, that actually happened.

The level of historical signifance of this entire situation is off the charts. If someone told me that this would happen to a President in my lifetime, I wouldn’t believe it. Its the biggest political scandal in the US’ 200+ year history and nothing even remotely comes close.

I still can’t believe everything that is happening.........is happening. It’s incredibly fascinating.

Not all of it. He can still step up and voice his opinions as this is going outside of the scope of the investigation. Did you watch the video?
    Just watched it.

Eh, seemed like an angry opinion piece.

Funny thing is that all this supposed bad stuff happened on Brennen's watch as CIA Director. He seems, at best, an incompetent CIA Director and, at worst, part of a criminal conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Agreed.

John Brennan appears to be a major player behind this entire scandal. He’s been exposed so badly that he’s openly threatening McConnel and Paul Ryan for not wrangling Trump in? It’s insanity. Meanwhile, most people are casually ignoring that the press and the intelligence community have admitted that the FBI had an informant trying to solicit intel within Trump’s campaign. Yeah, that actually happened.

The level of historical signifance of this entire situation is off the charts. If someone told me that this would happen to a President in my lifetime, I wouldn’t believe it. Its the biggest political scandal in the US’ 200+ year history and nothing even remotely comes close.

I still can’t believe everything that is happening.........is happening. It’s incredibly fascinating.
    Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Docs Confirm FBI Spy Halper Was Paid $282k From Unidentified Obama ‘Defense Agency’

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/do...efense-agency/