Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Baltimore County police officer killed

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    This is some solid stuff right here Lax. Education is the key. But these slum/areas of poverty also get the short stick there.

So like you said it breeds itself. But maybe that can change. Maybe more funding needs to go to the schools in these impoverished areas, so these kids actually have a chance outside of sports to make something of themselves.
    Thank ya. You can’t only see the crime. The tragedy. Gotta look at the big picture and look for a cute/solution.
    This is definitely a tragedy. Can’t bring the officer back and these boys future is bleak at best. They should be punished to the fullest. Their actions deserve punishment. What we need to do though is find out why? What went wrong? Why is this kid a multiple criminal. ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Are you serious? Fuck that kid and his family! They can rot in hell. I want to know the judges name who let him free. He or she is just as guilty and should face equal charges.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Dude ...that’s hard core. The kid is gonna pay for this crime with his life. The four of them most likely will. That doesn’t stop it from happing again and it doesn’t bring back the officer.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Right, it's almost like they want to keep the socio-economically disadvantaged population "dumb and controllable", and it is backfiring in every possible way.
    This! CCR and you have it right. It’s a control thing. Keep the masses drugged and stupid , mostly on Wel-fare or whatever Gov Aide and move on. This isn’t a white/black thing either. It’s a poor thing. Most big cities are typically more African Americans but the Fed does the same in rural America.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Dude ...that’s hard core. The kid is gonna pay for this crime with his life. The four of them most likely will. That doesn’t stop it from happing again and it doesn’t bring back the officer.

Tragic... all around.

I'm sorry, but I have no compassion for someone who murders anyone like that kid did. I'm also disgusted by the justice system that allows a guy like this out on the street after 4 prior felonies.

Blog Entries

This! CCR and you have it right. It’s a control thing. Keep the masses drugged and stupid , mostly on Wel-fare or whatever Gov Aide and move on. This isn’t a white/black thing either. It’s a poor thing. Most big cities are typically more African Americans but the Fed does the same in rural America.

entitlements = votes (the basis of the Democratic playbook.) It's handout, not hand up when it should be the opposite. Republicans have their own issues. They all suck.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    They all suck.
    For real.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have no compassion for someone who murders anyone like that kid did. I'm also disgusted by the justice system that allows a guy like this out on the street after 4 prior felonies.

Trump is reforming the prison system and judicial system
    Maga

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Maga
    So this is Trump's fault? C'mon Man.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Maga
    I hope he is. Someone has to.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    So this is Trump's fault? C'mon Man.
    Huh?

Blog Entries

In the last six months, no offense, but your client is a one-man crime wave,” District Judge Sally Chester said. “I’m not certain any juvenile facility is secure enough to hold him.”

When this is what the bail hearing judge tells your Public Defender...you might be a career criminal.
    On a more levelheaded side. I do feel for this kid and he’s s family. We have failed him. When crime and despair is what you see everyday ...that’s how you grow up. Moms are great...but kids need a strong positive male roll model in their life. Coach,teacher , pastor, family friend. If dad isn’t around someone needs to be there. I’m no “bleeding heart Liberal” but I’ve worked in City schools. I’ve worked in these “slum” homes. It’s not ok. It’s a culture problem. Poverty and ignorance breeds itself. Very few kids grow up like that and escape.
    I don’t know the answer. I don’t have a clue. Just my two cents on another senseless loss of life. A young officer is dead and now because of their actions 4 young men might as well be also. Sad

I'm sorry man, but I can't bring myself to feel sorry for him. I was raised in damn near the same socioeconomic conditions and I made a choice that I didn't want my life to wind up like that of most of my peers. I'm not trying to sound high and mighty, but I knew a dumbass when I saw it by the time I was 12. I made the mistake one time of accepting a ride from someone driving a stolen car (I realized it was stolen about 10 minutes into the ride). When it dawned on me that this dude didn't have a license, I said, "Stop the fucking car right now and let me out." I was 16 at the time. I knew if we were pulled over, my ass was going to jail (I was more afraid of my mom than the police). I got out and within an hour, the knucklehead got pulled over and arrested. That's about the extent of my experience in the criminal justice system. Life is about choices. Yes, some people may have it harder than others, but there are always choices.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh