Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries

Re: Baltimore County police officer killed

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Good job, man. That's how I was raised. You had to sit still and be quiet when told. I watch parents all day letting their kids walk all over them. They seem so doting and proud at times. Helicopter parents drive me nuts.
    You and me both. I remember taking them for dental appointments and there was one kid falling out, screaming and making a scene because she didn't want the dentist to touch her. My oldest daughter, who was maybe 10 at the time, turned to me grinning and said, "Daddy what would you do if that were your daughter?". I deadpanned, "you know what I'd do." LOL
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Ya know...this is a political forum and I’m sure people who peruse this board have opinions about each of us based on our politics because we’re all pretty outspoken on what we think. However...when it comes to our children...all of the parents who post here are awesome frickin parents. It’s so obvious when we talk about them. Children are truly a blessing.

Terpsfan82, I know we don’t agree on multiple issues but I can tell you’re a cool mf’er and a great role model/parent.

This forum BLOWS the 24x7 forum away when it comes to real shit. Threads like this prove it.

It’s an honor to converse with you all...except filth ;)
    RESPECT, ma nig_ oops! LOL. Seriously, though, thanks man. I'd like to think we're all connected in some way shape or form.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    My Man! Edmondson Village ain’t no joke man.
    There needs to be more parents like you. Rav and the other guys here also. I’m afraid that WE ( good parents ) are the true minority.
    For what it’s worth...if I were in that waiting area ...I’d have bought you a coffee or soda for doing a great job with your kids man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, man. At this stage though, a shot of cognac would do.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    What a truthful article.

How these thugs are coddled and defended makes me want to puke. Liberal mayors like Emmanuel and Blake are political disasters and they are aiding in the demise of 2 once proud cities.

This liberal ideology that is permeating our culture is a plague. How anyone can support these communists is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    From the article....
    Bullock, a political scientist at Towson University, said the first thought is, and should be, the tragedy of the loss of Caprio. But he said that shouldn't prevent a look at larger issues surrounding the suspects: their education, their neighborhoods, and their own possible exposure to violence.

Often, he said, such discussions get shut down in the more heated rhetoric.

"We don't want to analyze what has brought us to this moment," Bullock said.

He contrasted that reaction to the discussion around school shooters, who have most often been white.

"With the school shooter, there's more psychoanalysis," Bullock said. "That same introspection doesn't happen in cases like this.

This is simply more excuse making. Because the reason/causes has been discussed. Breakdown of the nuclear family and almost zero interest in education. But hey, that gets shouted down too.
    Why are people starting to get more outraged? Because they are tired of false victimhood being portrayed as a virtue.