Blog Entries

NAACP leader's racial profiling claim challenged after bodycam footage released

Re: NAACP leader's racial profiling claim challenged after bodycam footage released

Michael Bennet's dad?

Re: NAACP leader's racial profiling claim challenged after bodycam footage released

here's another one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAJvNpFVAz0

lying pieces of shit

Blog Entries

WTH is wrong with people? I mean... just wow.

Actually, I do know what's wrong with this guy. He's the president of the NAACP for his chapter. If there is no racism what is he fighting against? So when it isn't happening, you have to make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

Actually, I do know what's wrong with this guy. He's the president of the NAACP for his chapter. If there is no racism what is he fighting against? So when it isn't happening, you have to make it up.
    Are you saying racism doesn’t exist!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

Just like when a woman lies about DV (see the Foster case) I think this should be punishable as well, to what extent, I don't know. Apparently there is always racism...even when there isn't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    You would think that's what I said...

Na man, you got that covered for most, if not all of america

Blog Entries

Shut up and file a report.

what a jabroni. lock him up