Blog Entries

Re: Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Proves White Supremacy ‘on Its Last Breath’

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    What do you think??
    I think I'm asking you

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I think I'm asking you
    How about both say it at the same time...

1.... 2..... 3.... go!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    How about both say it at the same time...

1.... 2..... 3.... go!
    Nah... I'm not answering my own question.

Filth can answer this one. If I'm "pro white" is that racist?

You don’t get it, being pro black to the right is trolling!!! Not anti white but pro black is trolling to them.
    See ...that’s my issue with your thinking. You lump us all in. Assume we’re all Racist.
    Everyone should be proud of their Heritage/Ancestors. Pro-Whatever isn’t racist until it becomes Anti-Someone else. Where most Pro -Whatever people go to far is that we’re ALL Americans Now. 99% of the “bad shit “ happened way before We were even an itch in our daddy’s pants. This is were you lose your argument with “us”. You’re so busy being Pro-Black...you forget we’re all on the same team. We’re all getting screwed by the same 1%. This is were your Pro Black comes off as Anti White.
    CJ brings good argument to the forum. He adds something to think about. Dade brings good insight to the forum when he joins in the politics side. All I’m saying is ...bring something And back it up. Be Pro whatever ...just state your case and defend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t get it, being pro black to the right is trolling!!! Not anti white but pro black is trolling to them.
    Since when did "pro-black" mean not backing anything up that you say? That's not "pro-black." That's just not being smart.

Explain how the word "dribble" is racist?

NCRAVEN asked you a question that I'm sure you will dance around and won't answer. I guess you should get a medal for that?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    another solid contribution!
    Thanks bruh

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Since when did "pro-black" mean not backing anything up that you say? That's not "pro-black." That's just not being smart.

Explain how the word "dribble" is racist?

NCRAVEN asked you a question that I'm sure you will dance around and won't answer. I guess you should get a medal for that?
    I can’t speak for all black people. I just know that everytime one of you idiots say shut up and dribble or ask why dribble is racist, I know ain’t no dialogue for said bigot.

And any black person that gives you a pass on said bigotry is in the same tradition of Stephen from Django or the snitch in Nat Turner.

Pro white in America is different than Pro white in say England or South Africa. If your privilege was used to oppress and get ahead than yes it can be construed as racist.

Blog Entries

I can’t speak for all black people. I just know that everytime one of you idiots say shut up and dribble or ask why dribble is racist, I know ain’t no dialogue for said bigot.

And any black person that gives you a pass on said bigotry is in the same tradition of Stephen from Django or the snitch in Nat Turner.

Pro white in America is different than Pro white in say England or South Africa. If your privilege was used to oppress and get ahead than yes it can be construed as racist.
    I forgot, or never saw why you said dribble is racist. Can you point me to the post where you answered that?

So, why is "dribble" racist?

I am definitely "pro-black," I banged a black girl last night

Aren't white people in South Africa being butchered right now just because they are white?

How is "pro-white" in America different than "pro-white" in England or SA? I'm curious to hear your explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I am definitely "pro-black," I banged a black girl last night
    Dis’ M’fer!! Lmao! You the Man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk