Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Starbucks totally caves, now you can sit or shit in Starbucks without buying anything.

Blog Entries

Re: Starbucks totally caves, now you can sit or shit in Starbucks without buying anything.

I knew this was going to happen. Liberal pussies. I hope the homeless camp out inside of every Starbucks.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: Starbucks totally caves, now you can sit or shit in Starbucks without buying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I knew this was going to happen. Liberal pussies. I hope the homeless camp out inside of every Starbucks.
    Why does this upset you so much?

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    because it's PC bullshit.

Cater to the delusional masses at all costs. Principles be damned!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    because it's PC bullshit.

Cater to the delusional masses at all costs. Principles be damned!
    Eh, its a private company they can do what they want. Starbucks has always been known as a "liberal" business anyway. Its not like they are going against their original "values".

Blog Entries

Eh, its a private company they can do what they want. Starbucks has always been known as a "liberal" business anyway. Its not like they are going against their original "values".
    It sure does not seem to be a profitable business model. I guess they'll be raising their already inflated coffee prices to make up the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    It sure does not seem to be a profitable business model. I guess they'll be raising their already inflated coffee prices to make up the difference.
    Probably, and people will keep buying it. c'est la vie.

Blog Entries

Because they didn't back their employees who did nothing wrong. Instead they rewarded bad behavior.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

love it. sbux is going to be making a lot of money in the future. buy under 50 if u can

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Because they didn't back their employees who did nothing wrong. Instead they rewarded bad behavior.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Did nothing wrong?

The number one rule in a franchise that large is don't make us look bad. Trumps almost every other rule

Blog Entries

Did nothing wrong?

The number one rule in a franchise that large is don't make us look bad. Trumps almost every other rule
    What did they do wrong? Attempt to enforce their policy?

Blog Entries

Did nothing wrong?
    Right the asked no paying people to pay or leave

Talk about a non sequitur