Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Conspiracy Theories, Urban Legends, Unsolved Mysteries....

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    There are a few interesting things that I do believe.

1. JFK was an inside job. I’m not saying Oswald wasn’t involved, but I think there were other elements at play.
    I was just a Dealey plaza for the first time a few weeks ago. IMO, I think the first shot came from Oswald, the second shot came from the grassy knoll

3. I have seen UFO’s first hand, so I do believe in UFO’s. I have witnesses that were with me that were non-believers prior to that event.
    Pluto still hasn't orbited the sun since it was discovered. When I think about that, I think how long it would take a UFO to make it;s way from another planet that we can't see. Cause right now all the ones we can see, there is no life on them.

5. Adolf Hitler lived his life in South America; he didn’t commit suicide in a bunker like we are led to believe.
    Never heard that one. Was there evidence he lived in South America?

6. I believe the earth is much much older than what we know and are currently taught. I think there have been several civilizations, some with fairly advanced capability.
    I was just watching a show about the age of the earth on Netflix, it wasn't very good but it was showing evidence of a younger earth. I do wonder how old the earth is. I really don't know, but I don't THINK it's billions of years old and I don't think it's 6,000 either.

7. I believe there are powerful organizations with intentions to keep the world population dependent on fossil fuels when there are other options.
    No question on this one to me

What about it don't you believe?

The Russians claimed they had Hitler's body after they invaded Berlin, but they did DNA testing on the remains and it was found to be the remains of a 30-year old woman...So, obviously not Hitler.

There is an incredible amount of evidence showing planned escape routes through Norway to South America and also through Italy/Spain/Portugal to the Canary Islands to South America.

There are also numerous first hand eye witnesses of seeing Hitler in countries like Argentina, Paraguay, and Chile.

I think it is pretty likely that he got out and didn't kill himself.
    This is one of my favorites, so much info out there about it and even a damn good show called Hunter Hitler.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    I'm not familiar other than they were anartic explorations.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    This is one of my favorites, so much info out there about it and even a damn good show called Hunter Hitler.
    I recently listened to the Joe Rogan podcast where he had Tim Kennedy on with him and Tim was pretty adamant about that the show wasn't fabricated.

I recently listened to the Joe Rogan podcast where he had Tim Kennedy on with him and Tim was pretty adamant about that the show wasn't fabricated.
    Tim Kennedy is amazing. I haven't even started season 2 yet but it's pretty damn cool how they do the show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

You don't think so? I think we've seen enough evidence of UFO's that we can definitively say that we are being visited by something.

What about it don't you believe?
    Many UFO sightings are people not understanding what they are seeing. Also a lot of sightings are actually test aircraft from the military. Sightings in the 80s turned out to be test flights of the B-2 bomber. A few years ago people freaked out about a "UFO" being transported on the Beltway in Maryland. Turned out it was an experimental drone being develop by the Navy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-spo...ilitary-drone/

Now, sightings by military pilots...I find those have more credibility.

I think that if a civilization was advanced enough to acheive space travel it wouldn't bother stopping by Earth. They might find us too primitive to interact with and just pass us by. Do you stop to consider the ant on the sidewalk as you walk pass?

The Russians claimed they had Hitler's body after they invaded Berlin, but they did DNA testing on the remains and it was found to be the remains of a 30-year old woman...So, obviously not Hitler.

There is an incredible amount of evidence showing planned escape routes through Norway to South America and also through Italy/Spain/Portugal to the Canary Islands to South America.

There are also numerous first hand eye witnesses of seeing Hitler in countries like Argentina, Paraguay, and Chile.

I think it is pretty likely that he got out and didn't kill himself.
    I think you know as well as I do that eye witness testimony is not always reliable. That being said there is enough evidence to say the Nazis had an escape plan to South America when the war started to turn for the worst. The Russians should not have burned the body, especially in a pit along with other bodies. It could be that Hitler escaped and that's why the DNA test didn't match, or the body was incorrectly identified. Both of possible.

IMO, when such evil men raise to power and are defeated there's always a fear that maybe they didn't die and will return. The same happened with the early Christians with Caesar Nero. The first persecutor of Christians. After his death, Christians believed that he would return as the Anti-Christ. The number of the beast, 666, is code meaning Nero. The same applies to Hitler. There was a real concern across Europe the first few years after his death that he didn't die and instead escaped, to come back to establish a 4th Reich.

It is interesting and I think it is plausible too. There are a ridiculous number of sites around the world that have crazy architectural designs, incredible structures, and purposes that seem to far exceed what we know about the history of homo sapiens on Earth. I also think Earth has gone through incredible physical changes in it's ancient history and the ocean has covered a lot of things up and degraded it to the point that we wouldn't be able to differentiate a natural rock from something that was man made.
    I find ancient civilizations fascinating. I really think the Earth is much older than what we think. There are still many mysteries about our history, and much of it is buried at the bottom of oceans.

Nefarious or not, I think the malice is the fact that the people/citizens aren't able to decide for themselves.

Just look at Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison. Edison was backed by JP Morgan and the US Government at the time whereas Tesla didn't have that kind of support. Yet, Tesla was on the verge of discovering ways to harness the earth's natural magnetism and electricity, which theoretically would have been able to provide free energy to everyone.

In other words, the fat cats of that era wouldn't have been able to profit. Or, at the very least, they would have profited very little.
    Agreed. I think you'll find this video interesting. The flip side is clean energy (wind, solar, electric) and advancements in technology (A.I.). People have started calling it the singularity and predicting it could happen as early as 2049. The problem is our economy is intricately tied to fossil fuels and our workforce. The singularity would up end that...and it won't be pretty. This is what keeps me up at night.

Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

#pizzagate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    #pizzagate
    Solid contribution...

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Tim Kennedy is amazing. I haven't even started season 2 yet but it's pretty damn cool how they do the show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Hunting Hitler is bad ass. Season 2 is just as good as 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I was just a Dealey plaza for the first time a few weeks ago. IMO, I think the first shot came from Oswald, the second shot came from the grassy knoll
    Word.

I think there were a lot of elements at play. I think the fact that Kennedy wasn't interested in Vietnam was a problem. I think the involvement with the Mafia was problematic for him. I think there were a lot of coverups after it happened and the Warren Commission left a lot of things out.

Pluto still hasn't orbited the sun since it was discovered. When I think about that, I think how long it would take a UFO to make it;s way from another planet that we can't see. Cause right now all the ones we can see, there is no life on them.
    This is assuming that other alien life form from other galaxies outside of our line of sight don't have technology capable of distance space travel.

Again, I have no evidence of this. I just think it is highly improbable that we're it.

Never heard that one. Was there evidence he lived in South America?
    There are several first hand eye witnesses of him being in South America. They know for fact that some of Hitler's top advisors and colleagues were indeed in South America. They found lots of evidence suggesting that the German Nazi's viewed South America as the place for them to start the 4th Reich.

As far as physical evidence? No. They found his last will and testament in Chile or something like that (this was on the show Hunting Hitler on History Channel), but they never actually found a body or something along those lines.

Fairly circumstantial, sure. However, it was enough for me to believe that Hitler definitely escaped and did not die in a bunker in Germany.

I was just watching a show about the age of the earth on Netflix, it wasn't very good but it was showing evidence of a younger earth. I do wonder how old the earth is. I really don't know, but I don't THINK it's billions of years old and I don't think it's 6,000 either.
    I dont think we know exactly how old the Earth is. I think we have a lot of smart people that are making some really solid guesses based on what we know.

I just see some of these old structures, archeological findings, etc and it just doesn't make sense to me that apes went to cavemen and cavemen started building all of these ridiculously complex structures that aligned perfectly to astrological charts, etc.

There is a lot of evidence, in my mind, to suggest that there were much older civilizations.

Some examples:
    Water damage on the Sphinx dates it much, much, much older than the current beliefs for Egyptian history.

Two of the Great Pyramids in Egypt were built much, much later than the original one and the original one is in much better shape indicating better building technology/knowledge.

Gobekli Tepah in Turkey.

Accurate maps of Antartica from the 15-1600's when Antartica wasn't frozen over with ice...and Antartica wasn't discovered (formally) until what...the late 1700's?

Sunken city off the coast of India bordering Pakistan.

Sunken city/structures off the coast of Okinawa, Japan (massive structures underwater).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Many UFO sightings are people not understanding what they are seeing. Also a lot of sightings are actually test aircraft from the military. Sightings in the 80s turned out to be test flights of the B-2 bomber. A few years ago people freaked out about a "UFO" being transported on the Beltway in Maryland. Turned out it was an experimental drone being develop by the Navy.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-spo...ilitary-drone/

Now, sightings by military pilots...I find those have more credibility.

I think that if a civilization was advanced enough to acheive space travel it wouldn't bother stopping by Earth. They might find us too primitive to interact with and just pass us by. Do you stop to consider the ant on the sidewalk as you walk pass?
    Well, I know what I saw....and it wasn't military test aircraft. :)

I'll check that video out though. Interesting thoughts.

Blog Entries

This is assuming that other alien life form from other galaxies outside of our line of sight don't have technology capable of distance space travel.
    And that is A LOT OF SPACE to cover.

I dont think we know exactly how old the Earth is. I think we have a lot of smart people that are making some really solid guesses based on what we know.

I just see some of these old structures, archeological findings, etc and it just doesn't make sense to me that apes went to cavemen and cavemen started building all of these ridiculously complex structures that aligned perfectly to astrological charts, etc.
    That just doesn't make sense in general. This has nothing to do with my religious beliefs either. I have always doubted evolution.

There is a lot of evidence, in my mind, to suggest that there were much older civilizations.

Some examples:
    Water damage on the Sphinx dates it much, much, much older than the current beliefs for Egyptian history.

Two of the Great Pyramids in Egypt were built much, much later than the original one and the original one is in much better shape indicating better building technology/knowledge.

Gobekli Tepah in Turkey.

Accurate maps of Antartica from the 15-1600's when Antartica wasn't frozen over with ice...and Antartica wasn't discovered (formally) until what...the late 1700's?

Sunken city off the coast of India bordering Pakistan.

Sunken city/structures off the coast of Okinawa, Japan (massive structures underwater).
    One of the problems with dating things is that we have to assume that the things we're measuring have always been this way.

And dating methods aren't perfect, for example I've seen things where Carbon14 dating has said something is thousands of years old when it came from something that was still alive.