Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim White

Tim White

Remember him? I'm psyched to read this:

Hand-strengthening and other interesting stuff. We do need a returner.

But man, this receiving group is going to be tough to crack. There's going to be a couple talented guys who don't make the roster, among White or AttaboyJoe or someone. Even Perriman could go on to a nice productive career as a #3 receiver / Jacoby Jones type, if he stops tipping passes to defenders.

Ozzie has done an amazing job of re-shaping the competitive environment at that position group.

2. Re: Tim White

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

But man, this receiving group is going to be tough to crack. There's going to be a couple talented guys who don't make the roster, among White or AttaboyJoe or someone. Even Perriman could go on to a nice productive career as a #3 receiver / Jacoby Jones type, if he stops tipping passes to defenders.

Ozzie has done an amazing job of re-shaping the competitive environment at that position group.
    I think AttaboyJoe starts on PUP and his fate is ultimately dependent on how guys like White and the 2 draftees perform on STs.

As gravy, I'd love one of that bunch to push Moore for the #4 spot, and be ready if we're bitten by the injury bug.

That said with the drafting of 2 TEs, one of which has been described as a "WR trapped in a TE's body, I doubt our #4 WR plays a significant role as a pass catcher. So it's going to be about STs more than ever for anyone but the top 3 on the depth chart.

EDIT - you lost me at Merriman.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Tim White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up-NPeekfCM

... Bc

or someone. Even Perriman could go on to a nice productive career as a #3 receiver / Jacoby Jones type, if he stops tipping passes to defenders.

Blog Entries

Tim White is going to be a problem..I'm telling you guys right now

Blog Entries

This just goes to show you how bad the WR corps was, that Breshad Perriman is a long-shot to even make this team. He was in the top three of the depth chart last year. I won't credit Ozzie for doing an amazing job, because he's the one who let it get so bad to begin with, trying to build some all-time defense. And the season ended up exactly how the vast majority of the board said it would. Except, some were actually high on Maclin, which I will let no one live down.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This just goes to show you how bad the WR corps was, that Breshad Perriman is a long-shot to even make this team. He was in the top three of the depth chart last year.
    No it doesn't. ANY 1st-rd pick would be in the top 3 on the depth chart in his third season. The problem is that BP busted, not that he was given a chance.

This just goes to show you how bad the WR corps was, that Breshad Perriman is a long-shot to even make this team. He was in the top three of the depth chart last year. I won't credit Ozzie for doing an amazing job, because he's the one who let it get so bad to begin with, trying to build some all-time defense. And the season ended up exactly how the vast majority of the board said it would. Except, some were actually high on Maclin, which I will let no one live down.
    We are the WR equivalent of the browns
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Tim White is going to be a problem..I'm telling you guys right now
    What makes you so sure? He's very undersized. Nothing about his size makes me confident he can stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    What makes you so sure? He's very undersized. Nothing about his size makes me confident he can stay healthy.
    That's possible.

To me, he had some skill. Needs ot prove it with the big boys though.

He's not a lock obviously, but he's very much in play for a spot vs. someone like Moore as the depth WR/return man
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I won't credit Ozzie for doing an amazing job, because he's the one who let it get so bad to begin with...
    But he should still get some credit for finally realizing that the various rag tag WR corps that he was putting out there year after year wasn't going to ever cut it, even if he was late to the party. Some guys have too much pride and would never have made the moves that essentially said, "I blew it."

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    But he should still get some credit for finally realizing that the various rag tag WR corps that he was putting out there year after year wasn't going to ever cut it, even if he was late to the party. Some guys have too much pride and would never have made the moves that essentially said, "I blew it."
    I just find it funny how much mocking in the WR Reset thread was done at the start and it's the type of thread people would keep bringing up to Mock Oz and now he actually does what he said he was going to do and it just dies.

Just funny to see.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB