Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Will our pass/run ratio be higher this year with more weapons?

Marty Likes to pass, Roman likes to run, according to Harbaugh those two did a "good" job of marrying the two last year (I won't even comment any further on that).. I am hoping for 50/50 split at least 55/45. We already know when Joe has to throw more that 40 times a game that's a problem.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

This is tough to say. If we are running a lot if means we are being successful at it and also running to grind the clock late in games.

We may pass more earlier in the game and run later in the game. That would be ideal.

Blog Entries

I don't expect it to change. I just expect them to be better at both. If Yanda is healthy, with Matt Skura at the other Guard spot, they'll be able to run the ball better and deal with interior pressure. Crabtree, Snead and 'Take your pick' is an upgrade from Wallace, Maclin and Perriman. A significant upgrade. They actually have guys who can run reliable routes on third down. They actually have a guy who can run the sideline routes that Flacco is best at throwing, and not fail to cut sharp and come back to the ball like Wallace had a habit of doing.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Marty Likes to pass, Roman likes to run, according to Harbaugh those two did a "good" job of marrying the two last year (I won't even comment any further on that).. I am hoping for 50/50 split at least 55/45. We already know when Joe has to throw more that 40 times a game that's a problem.
    Marty likes to pass early to set up the run. Give him a lead and he would love to ground out the clock.

Match ups and playing to strengths.
    Typo in the graphic (it should be "2016 & 2017", not "2006 & 2017")

It seems like 1WD is onboard with this.

"The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

I was pretty happy with our balance last year. I hope it stays similar. I feel like if our WR's made the plays they should be excpeted ot make as an NFL WR worthy of playing time we would have been just fine on O.

Our O certainly got better as the season went on and I actually think our scheme was fine in the last 4-5 games. There were guys running open (Watson, Wallace, Moore). The problem was Wallace and Moore had at least two, that come off the top of my head, drops on these routes where hteyre running open.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I think Ravens fans are going to be very excited about our pass/run production. If key questions are answered on the OL our offense is going to be like a jailbreak.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Match ups and playing to strengths.
    Typo in the graphic (it should be "2016 & 2017", not "2006 & 2017")

It seems like 1WD is onboard with this.

I love that we got two play making tight ends in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Will our pass/run ratio be higher this year with more weapons?

I just hope it doesn't mirror my sister-in-law's fat (100%)/non-fat (0%) ratio... Bc