Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: ANIMALS: Here’s How Unethical The Mainstream Media Really Are

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    "go google it" isn't an example.

FWIW, I think its sad that so many people in society have almost lost the ability to critically think for themselves. JAB, this isn't a shot at you...but..."go google it" is something people say 100x a day. Why can't people connect the dots on their own anymore. I love hearing good arguments, even for shit I don't agree with.
    I tell my kids all the time - "Googling" is not "Knowing"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    depends what youre googling. it only provides information, you still have to figure out if thats credible or not.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    just pointing out that if you care to, its out there. I never said im going to convince you, pretty much the exact opposite of what i said. That if you really wanted to, you would have already. you made the statement that the search only offered opinions, so anything i show you within it, is already not enough for you.

there may be some opinions here, but there is also flat out lies and misleading.
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/
    I am aware they are biased. They all are. And individually they all are, that's why I don't WATCH ANY OF THEM. Including Fox.

But we're not talking individually. We're talking about all of them SAYING THE SAME THING about something that is blatantly false. And the comeback to that is... what about!?!?

And what about these statements you've linked to? What context where they in? Were the jokes? Were they being reported as news. Cause to me it looks like there all pundits.

Right wing news, youre freely admitting youre not doing the same, or even willing to really look into it. unless im missing something, youre of the opinion they simply dont do this. I dont find that accurate.
    I didn't say that at all.

I said "show me." You haven't. That's really it.

The MSM lies every day so it's easy to pick and choose what to cite as an example. I don't have to google it. I pay attention to what's going on so I consider myself slightly informed. If you don't pay attention enough to be able to show me where a "conservative media outlet" blatantly falsified information, then...maybe it doesn't exist or maybe you don't pay attention enough to know? You can't just infer..."well of course they lie"...if you don't have any proof. Well, you can...but...it's not really the best way to make a point and you kinda lose some credibility.

Either way, I'm simply asking for a specific example that is on par with my 2 examples. If you don't know...then just say that. Nothing wrong with admitting that. I don't know shit about healthcare...so I don't' make any grandiose comments I can't backup.

the bigger issue i think is what you point out above. how they operate exactly the same to omit or not stories that are pro/con their agenda. Its great to flip through channels when theres some "breaking news" and how each side reports it, or doesnt at all. leftist news is making mountains out of molehills and dissecting just about everything said these days, but it wasnt much different in conservative news under Obama. the twisting is mutual and daily, the flat out lies are rarer but theyre there all the same.
    I disagree. I would ask you to show me an example of where Fox lied about BHO. I am trying to incite a discussion over something specific...not conjecture. You're not giving me any specifics.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend that both sides are the same when they clearly are not. The MSM is flat out lying. 100% knowingly lying. I am making a strong case to prove my point. Since I'm not getting any opposition other than..."google it"...I feel like I'm right. If you can find me one shred of evidence were someone on FoxNews blatantly lied about BHO, I would love to see it. In fact, show me one thing Fox has lied about anywhere? I just hear that all the time from libs. The narrative is that "people who watch Fox are _________." I watch Tucker Carlson as frequently as possible and for my money, he's the best political pundit on TV today. Am I __________ because of that?

Maybe this narrative about Fox isn''t true? Maybe?
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-17-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Damn straight! You're parenting correctly, IMO.

I didn't say that at all.

I said "show me." You haven't. That's really it.

The MSM lies every day so it's easy to pick and choose what to cite as an example. I don't have to google it. I pay attention to what's going on so I consider myself slightly informed. If you don't pay attention enough to be able to show me where a "conservative media outlet" blatantly falsified information, then...maybe it doesn't exist or maybe you don't pay attention enough to know? You can't just infer..."well of course they lie"...if you don't have any proof. Well, you can...but...it's not really the best way to make a point and you kinda lose some credibility.

Either way, I'm simply asking for a specific example that is on par with my 2 examples. If you don't know...then just say that. Nothing wrong with admitting that. I don't know shit about healthcare...so I don't' make any grandiose comments I can't backup.

I disagree. I would ask you to show me an example of where Fox lied about BHO. I am trying to incite a discussion over something specific...not conjecture. You're not giving me any specifics.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend that both sides are the same when they clearly are not. The MSM is flat out lying. 100% knowingly lying. I am making a strong case to prove my point. Since I'm not getting any opposition other than..."google it"...I feel like I'm right. If you can find me one shred of evidence were someone on FoxNews blatantly lied about BHO, I would love to see it. In fact, show me one thing Fox has lied about anywhere? I just hear that all the time from libs. The narrative is that "people who watch Fox are _________." I watch Tucker Carlson as frequently as possible and for my money, he's the best political pundit on TV today. Am I __________ because of that?

Maybe this narrative about Fox isn''t true? Maybe?
    Speaking of lies and false narratives, Haspel was confirmed today to be the first women to be director of the CIA. How is that possible with such a misogynist President?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Speaking of lies and false narratives, Haspel was confirmed today to be the first women to be director of the CIA. How is that possible with such a misogynist President?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    MSM will claim that Trump is "doing" her like they said that he was doing Nikki Haley.

Blog Entries

Honest journalism died the day Connie Chung left. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiMvXCp2Qvo
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Honest journalism died the day Connie Chung left. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiMvXCp2Qvo
    Hahahaha

Where in the hell did you find that? Too funny.

Blog Entries

Man, I need some of her meds. Funny, I didn't hear her say, "You are the Father" like her husband. I prefer this piano version a little more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQNFCRom7c0

Blog Entries

Hahahaha

Where in the hell did you find that? Too funny.
    She really did that and my jaw dropped when I saw it years ago.

BTW, can we trade Kasich for this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQBENgYJxgs

Now "Shut Up & Google".
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

She really did that and my jaw dropped when I saw it years ago.

BTW, can we trade Kasich for this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQBENgYJxgs

Now "Shut Up & Google".
    Cincy...I literally just sent that to 10 people. I guess u caught it on Martha too.

Brian Kemp is THE MAN