Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: ANIMALS: Here’s How Unethical The Mainstream Media Really Are

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Ill take that as "no, I can't"
    read post 14. i went ahead and posted a google search to get you started and your response was "its opinion". I didnt know google searches had opinions.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    read post 14. i went ahead and posted a google search to get you started and your response was "its opinion". I didnt know google searches had opinions.
    "They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true"

I looked at the search, that's how I know you googled is Fox News "accurate"

Can you showing the lying equivalent to the OP?

if "go google it" is your argument, it's not really an argument.

Just my .02 :)

Blog Entries

you feel im not providing, i feel i gave you an Internets worth of examples.

"we can all do a google search..." yet it seems you're not.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    if "go google it" is your argument, it's not really an argument.

Just my .02 :)
    well the whole point of my statement was theres plenty of proof out there. if you didnt choose to go find it before now, its because you dont want to.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

well the whole point of my statement was theres plenty of proof out there. if you didnt choose to go find it before now, its because you dont want to.
    So, you want us to search to prove a point you can't make?

Not happening.

you feel im not providing, i feel i gave you an Internets worth of examples.

"we can all do a google search..." yet it seems you're not.
    dude...an example was given in the OP to prove the point I was making.

This game isn't hard. If you think "the other side lies"...show me. I gave 2 right out of the gate. The "immigrants are animals" lie...and the "John Cena/CNN" example.

"go google it" isn't an example.

I clearly know that somewhere in time on earth, someone in conservative-land has said something that was not genuine. However, the MSM says that shit every. single. day. It's easy to find examples. For some reason, you're not doing a good job of showing us the same hypocrisy on "the other side."

I'm just asking for an example. With an example, we can have a conversation about it...and not bullshit about conjecture.

FWIW, I think its sad that so many people in society have almost lost the ability to critically think for themselves. JAB, this isn't a shot at you...but..."go google it" is something people say 100x a day. Why can't people connect the dots on their own anymore. I love hearing good arguments, even for shit I don't agree with. That "drug war thread" was a great read for me because I don't know a lot about it. I learned so much by listening to everyone. I didn't "go google it."
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-17-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Blog Entries

I will also add what is crazy about this is we're not talking about ONE news agency. We're talking about a dozen or more who all lied.

If it is shown that Fox has lied like this too, we're talking about ONE news agency.

Blog Entries

This game isn't hard. If you think "the other side lies"...show me. I gave 2 right out of the gate. The "immigrants are animals" lie...and the "John Cena/CNN" example.

I clearly know that somewhere in time on earth, someone in conservative has said something that was not genuine. However, the MSM says that shit every. single. day. It's easy to find examples. For some reason, you're not doing a good job of showing us the same hypocrisy on "the other side."

I'm just asking for an example. With an example, we can have a conversation about it...and not bullshit about conjecture.

FWIW, I think its sad that so many people in society have almost lost the ability to critically think for themselves. JAB, this isn't a shot at you...but..."go google it" is something people say 100x a day. Why can't people connect the dots on their own anymore. I love hearing good arguments, even for shit I don't agree with. That "drug war thread" was a great read for me because I don't know a lot about it. I learned so much by listening to everyone. I didn't "go google it."
    Isn't this also the game of "whataboutism" He says we all play when something negative about Trump is brought up.

Seems to be a little guilty of that right about now.

Isn't this also the game of "whataboutism" He says we all play when something negative about Trump is brought up.

Seems to be a little guilty of that right about now.
    I know.

What's funny is, I actually remember Hannity saying something not true about BHO when the ACA came out back in 2010. Apparently Hannity mis-spoke about something BHO said in a speech. Hannity corrected himself later in the show and apologized for it, but I remember Keith Olberman using that clip as proof that "the other side" is awful.

Kinda funny.

I don't remember the specifics about the exact wording of the statement and then the correction, but I do remember it. It wasn't even a lie, but that's the closest thing I can think of. I guess I could "go google it."
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-17-2018 at 12:42 PM.

here's something else...

So, not only is the MSM lying by saying that Trump said "all immigrants are animals"...they aren't promoting a really touching moment that Trump had with the grandmother of a recently murdered police officer.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30761...-prestigiacomo

Everyone talks about this country being divided. It's pretty clear why.

Blog Entries

So, you want us to search to prove a point you can't make?

Not happening.
    just pointing out that if you care to, its out there. I never said im going to convince you, pretty much the exact opposite of what i said. That if you really wanted to, you would have already. you made the statement that the search only offered opinions, so anything i show you within it, is already not enough for you.

there may be some opinions here, but there is also flat out lies and misleading.
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

honestly this is news to me that somebody would defend them to the point that theyre not misleading, dont lie or only once.

I clearly know that somewhere in time on earth, someone in conservative-land has said something that was not genuine. However, the MSM says that shit every. single. day. It's easy to find examples. For some reason, you're not doing a good job of showing us the same hypocrisy on "the other side."

I dont take it as a shot, because it the point I was trying to make. while you heard something you disagreed with and went through the steps to look into it yourself, searching multiple news sites and coming to the conclusion based on the facts that it was a lie, or at the very least completely out of context. when it comes to Right wing news, youre freely admitting youre not doing the same, or even willing to really look into it. unless im missing something, youre of the opinion they simply dont do this. I dont find that accurate. Politifact, fact check, polls and other websites dont really either. Either do their pundits, who have apologized for such (something I hope these news organizations do in this blatant case).

the bigger issue i think is what you point out above. how they operate exactly the same to omit or not stories that are pro/con their agenda. Its great to flip through channels when theres some "breaking news" and how each side reports it, or doesnt at all. leftist news is making mountains out of molehills and dissecting just about everything said these days, but it wasnt much different in conservative news under Obama. the twisting is mutual and daily, the flat out lies are rarer but theyre there all the same.
    -JAB