Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast

ANIMALS: Here’s How Unethical The Mainstream Media Really Are

So a buddy of mine sends me a text..."Trump thinks immigrants are animals? SMH"

I didn't know what he was talking about. I checked out CNN and yahoo, my first 2 fake news sites to see what he was talking about. I read a couple articles and I knew something wasn't lining up.

I went over to dailywire.com and there it was...

How can any sane human being listen to anything any MSM news outlet says ever again? Seriously. They are openly lying and they know it. Is anyone paying attention to reality?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30748...ia-joseph-curl

Trump is clearly talking about MS-13 gang members, but the MSM wants you to believe Trump thinks all immigrants are animals.

This shit is disgusting.

Add this in with them promoting terrorist propaganda about the Gaza riots. I'm serious. Can anyone who is reading this post explain to me how/why people are actually listening to this MSM crap?

Re: ANIMALS: Here’s How Unethical The Mainstream Media Really Are

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    So a buddy of mine sends me a text..."Trump thinks immigrants are animals? SMH"

I didn't know what he was talking about. I checked out CNN and yahoo, my first 2 fake news sites to see what he was talking about. I read a couple articles and I knew something wasn't lining up.

I went over to dailywire.com and there it was...

How can any sane human being listen to anything any MSM news outlet says ever again? Seriously. They are openly lying and they know it. Is anyone paying attention to reality?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30748...ia-joseph-curl

Trump is clearly talking about MS-13 gang members, but the MSM wants you to believe Trump thinks all immigrants are animals.

This shit is disgusting.

Add this in with them promoting terrorist propaganda about the Gaza riots. I'm serious. Can anyone who is reading this post explain to me how/why people are actually listening to this MSM crap?
    Rav ...you know the Left will do and say anything to make Trump look bad. It’s mid-term time. It’s gonna get worse as Election Day gets closer. Same with 2020. By then the MSM will have Trump painted as the Devil himself. People believe what their told. Both sides are guilty of that. Hell man I know guys who are good , taxpaying, hard working guys who honestly believe the “NWO” ( Sorros and his cronies ) are spraying “Chem trails” all over the world to dumb us down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Rav ...you know the Left will do and say anything to make Trump look bad. It’s mid-term time. It’s gonna get worse as Election Day gets closer. Same with 2020. By then the MSM will have Trump painted as the Devil himself. People believe what their told. Both sides are guilty of that. Hell man I know guys who are good , taxpaying, hard working guys who honestly believe the “NWO” ( Sorros and his cronies ) are spraying “Chem trails” all over the world to dumb us down.
    Where? Show me and I'll believe it.

Everytime someone wants to point something out in "conservative media" they talk about Alex Jones. Who the fuck listens to or watches Alex Jones? The Young Turks and Alex Jones are the same exact thing...on each side. I have yet to meet a normal/educated person who watches/listens to that shit as a news source. It's a parody. So is Trevor Noah. So is Colbert. So is John Oliver. None of it is funny.

When ABC/NBC/CBS are lying to the American people and it's obvious, they lose all credibility and they'll never get it back. Those organizations have been the country's news source for decades and they have become even more salacious versions of "Hard Copy," and "Inside Edition," and "A Current Affair."

Blog Entries

the only problem i have with this is that it seems to be considered a "left" thing, when in reality its a "bias news" thing. conservative news cherry picks and takes things out of context all the same. There is no difference in how they do things, its just who their target audience is. the only way it stops is if people stop choosing one OR the other. seek out better options.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

you really think Fox News is factual and unbiased reporting?
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    you really think Fox News is factual and unbiased reporting?
    Show me where they are lying...and we can discuss. I watch Tucker Carlson pretty consistently and I have yet to hear him say anything that is a bold-faced lie.

I just used an example from the MSM ether to prove my point and they are telling a pretty big bold-faced lie.

Everytime someone wants to point something out in "conservative media" they talk about Alex Jones. Who the fuck listens to or watches Alex Jones? The Young Turks and Alex Jones are the same exact thing...on each side. I have yet to meet a normal/educated person who watches/listens to that shit as a news source. It's a parody. So is Trevor Noah. So is Colbert. So is John Oliver. None of it is funny.

When ABC/NBC/CBS are lying to the American people and it's obvious, they lose all credibility and they'll never get it back. Those organizations have been the country's news source for decades and they are basically 2018 versions of "Hard Copy," and "Inside Edition," and "A Current Affair."
    All the talking heads are horrible. But if you were a Lib you’d feel like you do about Fox News. Or Brietbart. It’s all in how you perceive it. Hell man I watch Bill Maher every Friday. Not because I like or support his politics but because I find him entertaining.

Make Trump look bad, just let him open his mouth!

When ABC/NBC/CBS are lying to the American people and it's obvious, they lose all credibility and they'll never get it back. Those organizations have been the country's news source for decades and they have become even more salacious versions of "Hard Copy," and "Inside Edition," and "A Current Affair."
    I’m not gonna look that far into it but if you look back when BHO was Pres ...Fox news didn’t have anything positive to say ....ever. Just look at the whole Birth Cert thing. How is/was that news?? The man was born in Hawaii. Simple. He wasn’t a good Pres and did many questionable things. But he is a citizen.
    That’s the same nonsense the MSM is pushing on Trump. He’s a Racist, He’s ignorant ( calling immigrants animals) , he doesn’t care about regular people ( the whole papertowel deal with Puerto Rico ).
    You and I agree on a lot of things. Hell you’ve even changed my opinion on some things.....but you have to see things from BOTH sides sometimes. Filter out the Bullshit and take the real “news” out.

Have you guys ever seen the John Cena, CNN video from many years ago? So, this was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before politician Trump came onto the scene.

Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FXMxmNIhL8

They are complete scumbags. Cena and the WWE threatened a lawsuit over this, but...the narrative was put out there by the "news outlet." They eventually made a correction in a 3 second statement the following day/week.

Scumbags. Total fucking scumbags.

I’m not gonna look that far into it but if you look back when BHO was Pres ...Fox news didn’t have anything positive to say ....ever. Just look at the whole Birth Cert thing. How is/was that news?? The man was born in Hawaii. Simple. He wasn’t a good Pres and did many questionable things. But he is a citizen.
    That’s the same nonsense the MSM is pushing on Trump. He’s a Racist, He’s ignorant ( calling immigrants animals) , he doesn’t care about regular people ( the whole papertowel deal with Puerto Rico ).
    You and I agree on a lot of things. Hell you’ve even changed my opinion on some things.....but you have to see things from BOTH sides sometimes. Filter out the Bullshit and take the real “news” out.
    Ok, so...the MSM is putting out a bold-faced lie this morning. It's one of many and we all have to endure it everyday. The example of "conservative media lies too" is "they didn't have anything positive to say about Obama" and "the birther thing"? Really? Come on Lax. I get your point, but...that's weak sauce.

The birther thing was something that was brought up when it was discussed in the "media ether." No conservative news outlet shoved it down our throats every single day 24x7. If you believe that, you're not being genuine. If it is true, show me and I'll agree.

Ok, so...the MSM is putting out a bold-faced lie this morning. It's one of many and we all have to endure it everyday. The example of "conservative media lies too" is "they didn't have anything positive to say about Obama" and "the birther thing"? Really? Come on Lax. I get your point, but...that's weak sauce.

The birther thing was something that was brought up when it was discussed in the "media ether." No conservative news outlet shoved it down our throats every single day 24x7. If you believe that, you're not being genuine. If it is true, show me and I'll agree.
    I know the MSM has and will continue to lie to us. That’s just how it is. Doesn’t make it right. You know they have an agenda. Simple. Don’t get all worked up about shit you know is gonna happen. It’s all Bullshit. The only way to stop it is in November. If Trump keeps making to hard choices / better choices and actually gets the backing of the Right ...the Left and MSM will have nothing to complain about because the people are gonna vote their wallets and hearts.
    It’s all a distraction anyway. Something positive is happening( Trump meeting with N Korea) so the Left has to take light off that and make Trump look bad somehow