Page 1 of 22 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

Funny thing is, I also don't regret Dez turning us down. In fact after watching this season of All or Nothing on Amazon and seeing Dez drop balls every week and watching the coaches talk about how he's lost it I'm damn glad he turned us down.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-ravens-offer/

Given the lack of other word about interest in Bryant’s services, some might wonder if the wide receiver has had second thoughts about passing on a contract offer from the Ravens that came not long after he was released by the Cowboys. One person who did wonder about regrets posed the question to Bryant on Twitter on Tuesday night.

Bryant responded by saying “not one bit” and said he was “very appreciative” for the offer. He wrote in another tweet that he isn’t thinking about retiring and that “not being signed to a team yet has a lot to do with my personal decisions.” Both tweets were punctuated by shots at the media for the way they’ve portrayed him during his search for a new job.

Re: Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Funny thing is, I also don't regret Dez turning us down. In fact after watching this season of All or Nothing on Amazon and seeing Dez drop balls every week and watching the coaches talk about how he's lost it I'm damn glad he turned us down.

Given the lack of other word about interest in Bryant’s services, some might wonder if the wide receiver has had second thoughts about passing on a contract offer from the Ravens that came not long after he was released by the Cowboys. One person who did wonder about regrets posed the question to Bryant on Twitter on Tuesday night.

Bryant responded by saying “not one bit” and said he was “very appreciative” for the offer. He wrote in another tweet that he isn’t thinking about retiring and that “not being signed to a team yet has a lot to do with my personal decisions.” Both tweets were punctuated by shots at the media for the way they’ve portrayed him during his search for a new job.
    I’m with you, we need guys that can actually run and catch and are team players. Jerry Jones ruined this kid.

Blog Entries

yes he does. If he doesnt hes even more delusional than first thought.
    -JAB

I'd take him on the cheap, but no way I'd pay a premium for him. We have Crabby, I'm happy with that.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Sure Dez...sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

Blog Entries

He wouldn't admit he regretted the decision if he did. And clearly there has to be some regret there as there would be for anyone who was offered 7M, turned it down, and went on to receive no offers close to that from then on.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

I'd still take him for the low right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I'd still take him for the low right now.
    No way he comes now. I thought there may be a chance if he wanted to, but after this he can go fuck himself. Looks petty.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    No way he comes now. I thought there may be a chance if he wanted to, but after this he can go fuck himself. Looks petty.
    yea that shipped sailed and it's definitely gone now.

he ain't coming to ravens no more, that bridge got burned and buried too by the looks of it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

Seems like a blessing in disguise.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Gonna get the TO treatment now.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.