Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 192021
Results 241 to 249 of 249
  1. Re: Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    AND at a team that is half the Ravens... Bc
    I'd offer him 5 million and 1 dollar lol. All of our 3rd/4th WR have looked like trash and with Hurst going down we could use a big bodied receiver even if it is just in the redzone.

    Over the cap has us with what 10 million left? And as soon as we cut Perriman we get an additional 1.6 million in space plus we'll get to recoup 4 game checks of Jimmy. Thing is the Browns are a bad fit on a 1 year deal. Tyrod doesn't throw the ball downthefield and scrambles he won't get the opportunities as he would in a more traditional offense.





  2. #242

    Re: Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

    Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I'd offer him 5 million and 1 dollar lol. All of our 3rd/4th WR have looked like trash and with Hurst going down we could use a big bodied receiver even if it is just in the redzone.

    Over the cap has us with what 10 million left? And as soon as we cut Perriman we get an additional 1.6 million in space plus we'll get to recoup 4 game checks of Jimmy. Thing is the Browns are a bad fit on a 1 year deal. Tyrod doesn't throw the ball downthefield and scrambles he won't get the opportunities as he would in a more traditional offense.
    Isn't it only 1 from Perriman now that they paid the bonus?

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk





  3. Re: Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Isn't it only 1 from Perriman now that they paid the bonus?

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    You could be right. Just reading the information from over the cap.





  4. #244

    Re: Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

    Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    I'd offer him 5 million and 1 dollar lol. All of our 3rd/4th WR have looked like trash and with Hurst going down we could use a big bodied receiver even if it is just in the redzone.

    Over the cap has us with what 10 million left? And as soon as we cut Perriman we get an additional 1.6 million in space plus we'll get to recoup 4 game checks of Jimmy. Thing is the Browns are a bad fit on a 1 year deal. Tyrod doesn't throw the ball downthefield and scrambles he won't get the opportunities as he would in a more traditional offense.
    Probably going to lose $4-5 million of that space once the rule of 51 goes away and we have to pay guys that will be put on IR and the P/S
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.





  5. #245
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    1,601

    Re: Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

    Jax might be on his phone soon with the loss of Lee.





  6. #246

    Re: Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

    Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Jax might be on his phone soon with the loss of Lee.
    let's see if his ego can handle bortles throwing to him





  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    20,836
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

    Guys IMO it's too late in the game to sign Dez, and for multiple reasons. We're already committed to Crab, Brown, and Snead, then there's Moore and the two draft choices, plus White and Grant. How would he feel coming to Baltimore for less money than was originally offered to him? When would we see if he had any chemistry with our QBs at this late date? No my friends, the Dez boat has sailed... Bc





  8. #248
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    29,167
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

    Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Jax might be on his phone soon with the loss of Lee.
    That would make sense. Bortles could use a big body target. It's also the better team that Dez was looking for when he didn't take the Browns offer. Sounds like a good match





  9. #249
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    1,601

    Re: Dez Doesn't Regret Turning Us Down

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That would make sense. Bortles could use a big body target. It's also the better team that Dez was looking for when he didn't take the Browns offer. Sounds like a good match
    Would be fun to hear who yaps the most Dez or Ramsey. Then have a sideline fight break out.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site