Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: concession price reductions at M&T Bank Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by helloharv View Post
    what time is press conference? would love to hear the exact details or read them in an article
    2:30 from Dick Cass although I don't know if it will be televised or streamed online.
    Quite sure something will be reported and/or in print on the subject later today one would think.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Get a free soda with purchase of a meal

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    These new scoreboards are going to be so badass!

Great idea on concessions. At least shows they are at least listening to the fans for a change.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Get a free soda with purchase of a meal
    (a) get a free hot dog with the purchase of a soda.

(b) get a free meal with the purchase of a large beer.

(c) get a free puppy (or kitten) by parking in the lot.

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    (a) get a free hot dog with the purchase of a soda.

(b) get a free meal with the purchase of a large beer.

(c) get a free puppy (or kitten) by parking in the lot.

... Bc
    (d) get a free BJ when using the bathrooms under the freeway overpasses.

I don't see why high food and drink prices offend people so much. Its pretty easy to eat at a restaurant, grab some grub from a street vender, or tailgate before and/or after the game. I don't understand why its so hard from some people to go three hours of their life without eating. And there's a reason that booze is pricey, they want to at least create a deterrent against people getting lit at the game.

Bu really, half the fun is tailgating. I would prefer that over buying concessions anyway. I only really load up on food on the lesser tier sports, like baseball or basketball.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by palukaraven View Post
    (d) get a free BJ when using the bathrooms under the freeway overpasses.
    I would have added that, but I'm too much of a gentleman. Although, that's not a bad idea... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    You would think how easy, cheap, and better or a product you get if you just stay at home stadiums would want to try to make every attempt to lure fans in. 2 beers and 2 slices of pizza = 40$? Gtfo, seriously....
    You're talking about jamming 70,000 people into a concrete, glass, and steel box (or whatever they use for construction, I'm not a construction expert) that isn't very big. Even if they made beers $3 and made slices of pizza $2, you would just be standing in two hour lines, and wouldn't be able to move in the concourse. I'd imagine that part of the reason that the prices are higher is that it acts as a deterrent against excess demand that outstrips the capacity.

Think of the food and beverage service as an amenity available to you if you can't go for three hours of your life without eating, as opposed to a true profit center for the team or a core service of the team -- point being that they're in the football business, not the food and beverage business.

Hopefully those new boards get used for out of town scores and in game stats.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Are they putting in 4 corner score boards? that would be very impressive!

hopefully it is to see CONSTANT score updates from other games

Quote Originally Posted by Trackmaster View Post
    I don't see why high food and drink prices offend people so much. Its pretty easy to eat at a restaurant, grab some grub from a street vender, or tailgate before and/or after the game. I don't understand why its so hard from some people to go three hours of their life without eating. And there's a reason that booze is pricey, they want to at least create a deterrent against people getting lit at the game.

Bu really, half the fun is tailgating. I would prefer that over buying concessions anyway. I only really load up on food on the lesser tier sports, like baseball or basketball.
    for sure. my SOP is have an IPA or 2 at the tailgate so I don't feel the need to buy crappy overpriced light beer at the stadium. eat at the tailgate, bring a kind bar to the stadium. only pay for water and use the water fountain to fill it up. #easy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

New $5 12 oz beers. 16oz beers and premium drafts $7 - $8.

Large soda $3, souvenir soda $5, water $3.

Soft pretzel $2, fries $3, hot dog $3, pizza $6.

Some pretty good price reductions. I'll still eat at the tailgate, but if I get the munchies, then I'll be more likely to buy now.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...t-bank-stadium