Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: This is one Hot Take

Cowherd is a sophomoric jerk and I refuse to subject myself to his moronic ramblings.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Here's a better comparison in my mind. How about we compare LJ to Russell Wilson? He has a comparable skill set, he's able to make plays with his feet when needed but has a much better pocket presence and ability to throw than Teabo could ever dream of.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Here's a better comparison in my mind. How about we compare LJ to Russell Wilson? He has a comparable skill set, he's able to make plays with his feet when needed but has a much better pocket presence and ability to throw than Teabo could ever dream of.

Wilson Wonderlic Score- 28
    Jackson Wonderlic Score- 13

This will be more of a difference between the 2. Gotta be able to think quickly when your the QB, you cant rely solely on athleticism when you get to the NFL

True and I agree wholeheartedly with that part of the statement regarding athleticism, but the Wonderlic isn't the be-all end-all either. Tim Tebow got a 22, Brett Favre got a 22, Terry Bradshaw got a 16, Dan Marino got a 16. Jim Kelly got a 15 and so did Donavan McNabb.

I am not saying Jackson is going to be successful at the NFL level. I am just saying he may be more in the mold athletically with a Russell Wilson than a Tim Tebow