Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: How good will the Ravens be

10-6 and it’s way too early

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

i don't know how good we will be but i bet there will be 35k fans at the first preseason game to see LJ play. i'll take the over.

Blog Entries

12-4 because what’s the fun in cheering if you just think your team is going to be shitty all the time. Is it realistic? Probably not. But who knows. The NFL swings more than any league, often it is just a contest on who can stay healthy, which we’ve been very bad at the past few years. 12-4 because fuck 6-10

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Bills
    @Bengals
    Broncos
    @Steelers
    @Browns
    @Titans
    Saints
    @Panthers
    Lol I don’t know how you can look at that and conclude 2-6 to start unless you just have a seething hatred for the management and are praying that they fall apart.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Lol I don’t know how you can look at that and conclude 2-6 to start unless you just have a seething hatred for the management and are praying that they fall apart.
    I dunno. Only the Bills and the Broncos games look highly winnable to me.

Maybe the Browns on the road but with the Ravens road record I wouldn't bag it as a win.

I think Bengals are going to have a bounce back year and they'll beat us like they did at the end of last season.

Obviously, we have a chance in every game but I think we'll be underdogs in every one on that eight except Bills and Broncos, maybe Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by sammyt View Post
    I dunno. Only the Bills and the Broncos games look highly winnable to me.

Maybe the Browns on the road but with the Ravens road record I wouldn't bag it as a win.

I think Bengals are going to have a bounce back year and they'll beat us like they did at the end of last season.

Obviously, we have a chance in every game but I think we'll be underdogs in every one on that eight except Bills and Broncos, maybe Browns.
    Every game comes down to one or two plays that will make a difference in the outcome of games, nobody knows which way the ball will bounce for the Ravens in 2018, but I do know that the offense was quite terrible the last few years and we were still in every game for the most part. On paper the offense looks to be much improved so it should be worth two more wins!! then last year.

This team’s floor is 6-10 and their ceiling is like 9-7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    6-10 (which I personally do not see, will end the Harbaugh/Flacco era) 9-7, 10-6, 11-5 & trip to playoffs which I believe is more likely will keep one or both around at least through 2020. Flacco has descent weapons for once, it will be up to him to show people what he can do, if he fails he is done, but I see a career year for him.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Silly. I might agree with the floor, it the ceiling is clearly something around 12 wins.

I think we go into the bye 4-5, Flacco get's benched and Lamar finishes 5-2 and sneaks us into a wild card

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    I think we go into the bye 4-5, Flacco get's benched and Lamar finishes 5-2 and sneaks us into a wild card
    Just think, when LJ finally get's his chance (which could be this year depending on how Flacco plays) and does not do well he will be run out of Dodge by the same one's who think he is the savior on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    9-7 good enough for wildcard. Ravens make it to AFCCG but lose to the Jags.
    Lamar Jackson is traded to the Giants for a 1st round pick and Flacco plays the rest of his contract out in Baltimore
    If they let Lamar Jackson be the red zone quarterback we should go 13-3