PEACE OUT! MOD wants me gone. LOL

I just wanted to say adios to some of my fellow Ravens brethren. Didn't post here last week because the same DOUCHEBAG MOD (The Fanatic) suspended me yet again. Not for saying anything in appropriate like the last time ( last time I got suspended for calling someone genius) I kid you not that was the reason. NOPE, this time suspended because of my apparent reservations on our current QB controversy and some completely MADE UP BULLSHIT which I don't find a bit funny.

This board has not been the same last few weeks. If appears if you don't agree with certain peoples narrow view they'll just continue to keep suspending you until you no longer frequent the board and that is what I am going to do.

So I figured I would create a thread so other good board members know how the IRON FIST is attempting his RULE!

Below is the completely bogus bullshit made up reason directed to me from my latest suspension. Moderator The Fanatic sent me the message below.

"You've even insulted people who are on disability through the government due to injury, illness or any number of other reasons that you're not privy to but you lump it together as if everybody is taking advantage of the system. We're done here with you. " Take a week, go concentrate on your multiple jobs and business ventures.

NICE response from a Moderator right.

Why the reason is SO STUPID to me is I would NEVER EVER insult someone with a real life disability because I have a nephew who has a disability, my wife and my father in law both work with children with disabilities so that is quite a touchy subject for me and for some LOUD MOUTH MODERATOR to say that garbage to me is insulting.

SO I WILL GRANT YOU YOUR WISH. I will leave the board. BUT you are not going to tell me I ever posted some stupid shit like that. Make up something better!

This board has some great posters and I will definitely miss reading your posts but I am logging off for the foreseeable future.

usmccharles
    ravenmaniac4life
    laxdad 24
    carrollcoraven
    ortizer
    ncraven
    cincycat
    bhcforlife
    jab1985
    GWNR
    Smoove
    Wickedsolo
    the SWORD
    baltavens

Might have missed a few but I tried remembering all my favorite posters from memory whos posts I have enjoyed over the years.

Re: PEACE OUT! MOD wants me gone. LOL

Good luck in future endeavors SawRaven.

Damn. That stinks. I enjoy your posts.

TBH, I’m shocked you were singled out. You defend your positions no differently than anyone else on this board. In fact, you give great examples to back up your claims. If anything, that’s how you differentiate yourself. A few peeps don’t back anything up and they just insult us...and yet...you’re the problem? Really?

I hope you can come back eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Damn. That stinks. I enjoy your posts.

TBH, I’m shocked you were singled out. You defend your positions no differently than anyone else on this board. In fact, you give great examples to back up your claims. If anything, that’s how you differentiate yourself. A few peeps don’t back anything up and they just insult us...and yet...you’re the problem? Really?

I hope you can come back eventually.
    I posted this thread so people can see why. This MOD has been after me for weeks. NEVER DID I insult someone who is disabled.

If you don't adhere to their narrow view they are running you off I guess. I created this thread figuring it would be permanent this time.

Atleast this time people can claim it was my fault vs the last completely made up reasons

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    I posted this thread so people can see why. This MOD has been after me for weeks. NEVER DID I insult someone who is disabled.

If you don't adhere to their narrow view they are running you off I guess. I created this thread figuring it would be permanent this time.

Atleast this time people can claim it was my fault vs the last completely made up reasons
    Did you offend someone and they told on you?

If so, I can guess who that was. He shops at Kmart.

That sucks Saw. Man you bring some good shit to this board. I’ve never seen you purposely offend or call anyone out. You defend your positions with facts and your opinion. We don’t always see eye to eye but that’s what makes this great. Diff of opinions.
    I’ve never caught a suspension ( yet ) I did get a warning with the UnBelievable guy. I don’t get singling you out and some of the posters here constantly just start threads to insight arguments. Mostly race based.
    You will be missed my Brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn saw stay brother, reconsider always enjoy your posts good/bad

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    That sucks Saw. Man you bring some good shit to this board. I’ve never seen you purposely offend or call anyone out. You defend your positions with facts and your opinion. We don’t always see eye to eye but that’s what makes this great. Diff of opinions.
    I’ve never caught a suspension ( yet ) I did get a warning with the UnBelievable guy. I don’t get singling you out and some of the posters here constantly just start threads to insight arguments. Mostly race based.
    You will be missed my Brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Say it with your chest bro. If someone perspective is different than yours that doesn’t make them a racist. That’s weak.

Normally I would just ignore this crap but since I've been essentially called to the carpet (so to speak) I decided to chime in.
    Let me be perfectly clear here.....I did not purposely single out Sawraven nor contrary to others belief do I single out posters for the sake of singling them out because I don't agree with them or their views.
    I've been on this forum and it's predecessors that were owned and operated by the same people as this one since 1998....20 fucking years!!
    I was on these forums long before many of you were even allowed by your parents to even access the internet.
    In that time I've had to interact with thousands of people hiding behind a screen name or persona from all over the country and world.
    Rest assured there have been more than a few times where I didn't agree with someones opinion on one or more subjects.
    Pretty much happens almost on a daily basis on here and in life in general.
    That being said I have been given a task on here (as have a few others) that requires me to make judgement calls in order to help keep the forums from degenerating to an overly undesirable place for the majority to populate and contribute.
    Most would want nothing to do with that task once they saw what it entails and the thanklessness that comes along with it.
    This site has always (partially due to me) allowed more freedom to speak ones mind, type what you want and express your views with little to no moderator interference.
    This particular forum I'm typing on right now is still in existence quite frankly because when it is brought up in discussion I am one of the ones that fights to continue to allow it to exist where others involved with the decision would prefer it to be gone because of the nature of the conversations that take place here.
    All that being said there are always going to be judgement calls made about members, their posts and their general persona on here and how we (as moderators) see it affecting the forums and the overall population.
    That is the task and the job myself and the other moderators have volunteered to do for the site.
    Unfortunately on occasion there is always a member or two who want to get their panties in a bunch because Mr. moderator perceived his (or hers) actions, posts or general persona to be detrimental to the overall health and quality of the site and forums.
    In the case of Mr. Sawraven that is exactly what has happened.
    Unfortunately almost from the second Lamar Jackson was drafted Sawraven has been on a major meltdown and posting in a fashion reminiscent of a child.
    Sorry, but when you start posting on the main forum that you can't wait until the newly acquired first round draft pick fails so you can come back on the forum "and rub it in everybodys faces" who supported the decision and wants the incumbent gone you're acting like a child and opening yourself up for more moderator scrutiny of your posts and comments.
    When you're on such a tirade that your posts (whether intentionally or not) offend people that aren't even participating in the conversation or the forum and you can't even remember posting it or can't understand how it might be offensive than there is a problem and yes....perhaps you need a little timeout.
    SawRaven was not given a timeout for any one specific post or comment as he'd like you to believe with his exit tirade as the OP of this thread.
    We do not moderate over here on this forum as hard or as severely as we do on the main forum as you regular posters on here I'm sure are aware of.
    That doesn't mean that what you say over here won't used as an overall judgement if we think you're out of control and might need to be pulled aside and talked to or potentially given an infraction or eliminated all together.
    Once again...it comes back to that task/job thing that nobody here really wants.
    Rest assured with that being said what doesn't offend you or you find acceptable is the complete opposite to some of your other fellow members on here.
    I know because I hear about it more often than I'd like!!

That being said to clear up another little falsehood....
    I give you Post #170 of the Can the Raven Fan base handle the drafting of Lamar Jackson thread

Now Mr. Sawraven swears and wants you to believe he didn't say anything offensive to people with disabilities and perhaps in his mind he didn't but I find that hard to believe.
    As somebody with a certain level of disability himself I find no way that somebody could post the following when people with disabilities "are so near to his heart"

"How you make it day to day through life is pretty questionable. I am sure it involves living at home still, collecting some form of SSI or disability payment that my tax dollars are paying for. I am probably paying for the waste of bandwidth that you are on a daily basis."

I normally don't come on here and call someone out like this but when/if you come out publicly on here and slander me with your lies I'm going to defend my position and show your true colors.

I can assure you that a comment like that directed the way it was can be taken no other way than to be used as an insult to the intended recipient.
    If anybody reading this and that thread/post can't see that than you yourself need your head examined.
    I can assure you that the vast majority of people who are on disability, SSI or any other government financial program don't want to be.;
    I can also assure you that while you pay taxes towards those programs you can not receive those monies without first having to pay into it yourself for a set amount of time before you're eligible to receive those benefits.
    Unfortunately (unlike Mr. Sawraven says which is debatable at this point) this subject is near and dear to my heart for several reasons and I do find his comment (that he apparently doesn't remember saying) offensive as I'm pretty sure others as well do or might.

I could go on and on about why Mr. Sawraven is no longer a current member here but I think his actions and true character in general have more than spoken for themselves.

I do in fact hope that all of you enjoy your time on here as that's what this place is really here for....to be enjoyable.
    Unfortunately though on occasion people choose to act like fools, can't conduct themselves like adults and I'm forced to make a judgement call to hopefully maintain enjoyment for all.
    I have met many people on here in person and some of my closest and dearest friends have come because of this place, and hope to one day maybe meet a few more of you.
    I'm gonna step off my soapbox now.
    Carry on.....
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!