Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: This 'Flacco hasn't returned Lamar's calls' story

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Who... cares?
    The "fans" that dislike Flacco and want to rag on him for anything they can and at any opportunity that they can.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    This sounds like the behavior of a psycho girlfriend. LJ should have never said (if he said) that Flacco has not returned his calls.
    I'm just trying to figure out if he actually said it. I don't see anywhere he did, except for rumor and innuendo.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Listen, I don't want to make this thread into anything other than what it was intended to be. I just wanted to know if there was an actual quote from Lamar Jackson that he attempted to contact Flacco and that Flacco has not responded. If this thread turns into anything else the mods can just shut it down.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Listen, I don't want to make this thread into anything other than what it was intended to be. I just wanted to know if there was an actual quote from Lamar Jackson that he attempted to contact Flacco and that Flacco has not responded. If this thread turns into anything else the mods can just shut it down.
    No there's nothing to this story. Just typical media stirring the pot. They're just making it as awkward as possible for when Joe actually does get there and I think that's pretty fucked up. Creating QB controversy before training camp Smh.

Just another bullshit narrative to slander Joe. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Just another bullshit narrative to slander Joe. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
    Modern media trying to manufacture a story at the expense of truth and harmony.

Who needs Putin and Russian bots stirring up chit in this country when our own media does such a fine job itself.

From what I could tell the story comes from the 12up.com website. No actual quote from Lamar saying Joe hasn't returned his texts or calls.

Edit: Seems it comes from a tweet from Chris B. Brown. Who later said Baltimore reporters can't confirm that Lamar has even reached out to Joe.

Non story. Move along...
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I don't even care either way anyway. There are plenty of people whose calls I don't return. My job called me to come in last weekend while I was in the pool and I didn't return it they can go fuck themselves!

Joe was like Nas On Ether “Callin' my crib and I ain't even give you my number” lol. The media love stirring shit up as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Where did this come from? I'm just trying to figure it out. One minute, I saw Lamar being asked if he had the opportunity to 'speak' with Flacco and he said no. A week later, apparently, he's called and texted him, receiving no response. When did this come about?
    Sword, u never return my calls, it's the off season.

Blog Entries

The Ravens PR department has to be the worst in the league. They have allowed the national media to create the narrative on this situation and make it into something it is not. They are waiting until training camp to write the buddy stories but by then most folks opinion on the matter will be cemented. Asking Joe to do a simple welcome to bmore tweet from his Twitter account, could have squashed all if this. It would have killed any talk that he is bitter, even if he is. Joe is not Jen. He is not going to publicly call the organization out for taking a QB after he acknowledged during OTA that it might happen.

This will be a moot point when LJ grabs the starting job for good. He will lead us.