Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We have not won a division game this year...

And does anybody think the next game against Pitt will be our first?

Unreal that this team is going to go winless in the division...

Re: We have not won a division game this year...

Nope....sad and embarrassing.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

:bag:
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

The Ravens only hope is that Pitt's seeding is set before the game and that they will be resting their 1st string (and 2nd string for that matter)

Pittsburgh is not going to rest anybody. Their record is not good enough for them to lie down. They have a tough game against the Jags and they need at least one more win to assure themselves a spot in the playoffs. Then they would want to play for a bye week, assuming they win the next two games.

But don't worry, we won't win and at this point we should be playing for the draft pick. That is what I am hoping for. It does us no good to win any of the next 3 games. We should be in evaluation mode, play Troy Smith and anyone else who is on the bubble for next year. JMO, so don't beat me up about it.

What really scares me is that this year we could see the biggest invasion of Steeler inbreds and piss towels at the game since the days at Memorial. :bag:

This team is ready for the season to end now. How do you think they will feel 3 weeks from now?

I'm all for forfeiting the final 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    What really scares me is that this year we could see the biggest invasion of Steeler inbreds and piss towels at the game since the days at Memorial. :bag:
    Baltimore=Pittsburgh South.

The emotional downward spiraling firey crash this team has taken its fans on this season... who can blame the fans at this point. I will not sit here and say that one person is less of a fan for selling their tickets. It is the only way we as fans can voice our displeasure in the direction of our team. We can not sit back and pretend everything is roses anymore.

Of course the stands will be filled with squeelers fans. So bad in fact that the asshole that is Billick will chastise the fans for selling their tickets. Fuck him then. He puts a sub par team out on the field and they play like shit while ticket holders pay hard earned cash to be force fed the craptastic style of football we have been subjected to (breath) and he will tell Baltimore fans that he is disappointed in them?

It will happen. He has done it in the past. As far as I am concerned, until this team makes an effort to play like the team they have shown they can be, then they deserve to know that the fans are pissed.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    Baltimore=Pittsburgh South.

The emotional downward spiraling firey crash this team has taken its fans on this season... who can blame the fans at this point. I will not sit here and say that one person is less of a fan for selling their tickets. It is the only way we as fans can voice our displeasure in the direction of our team. We can not sit back and pretend everything is roses anymore.

Of course the stands will be filled with squeelers fans. So bad in fact that the asshole that is Billick will chastise the fans for selling their tickets. Fuck him then. He puts a sub par team out on the field and they play like shit while ticket holders pay hard earned cash to be force fed the craptastic style of football we have been subjected to (breath) and he will tell Baltimore fans that he is disappointed in them?

It will happen. He has done it in the past. As far as I am concerned, until this team makes an effort to play like the team they have shown they can be, then they deserve to know that the fans are pissed.
    Oh yeah, selling your tickets is a great way to voice your displeasure. Worked out so well 23 years ago with Irsay and the Colts, right?

Look, I love Baltimore, but this city is filled with fair weather fans. I'll admit as much as the next guy that this season has been absolutely horrible, but do you really want to see the stadium invaded by towel-waving inbreds? At least we have a team to cheer for.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Oh yeah, selling your tickets is a great way to voice your displeasure. Worked out so well 23 years ago with Irsay and the Colts, right?

Look, I love Baltimore, but this city is filled with fair weather fans. I'll admit as much as the next guy that this season has been absolutely horrible, but do you really want to see the stadium invaded by towel-waving inbreds? At least we have a team to cheer for.
    Fair weather fans? I love the Ravens. But how else are fans supposed to let the club know we are not happy with the direction of the team? Send them letters? Right.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Oh, for the record, I am playing devils advocate. But when the squeelers come to town, I can promise this... there will be a LOT of the fans in the stands. Belittle the fans who sell off their tickets all you want, but it is going to happen regardless.

There is no doubt alot of ticket holders will sell out and Steeler fans will scoop them up. Losac is right...this will be the worst inbred invasion since the 90's. There is already ~120 auctions on Ebay now with alot more between now and then for sure.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998