Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Assad tells the truth about the US

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You did. You said he’s elected cause he’s effective. What exactly is he effective at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just because he’s effective doesn’t mean I support him. That’s an obvious stretch, but again that’s that Fox News, privileged spin you put on everything. Obviously his constituents think he’s doing a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Just because he’s effective doesn’t mean I support him. That’s an obvious stretch, but again that’s that Fox News, privileged spin you put on everything. Obviously his constituents think he’s doing a good job.

The man basically runs unopposed. The Rep put up some chump that has no chance. Politicians in Md aren’t dumb. They know who is gonna win the vote. Guys like Hogan and Erhlich are anomalies. His seat has zero to do with results. Spin that however you want. It’s fact.

The man basically runs unopposed. The Rep put up some chump that has no chance. Politicians in Md aren’t dumb. They know who is gonna win the vote. Guys like Hogan and Erhlich are anomalies. His seat has zero to do with results. Spin that however you want. It’s fact.

No, he does a good job. The voters have spoken and fortunately your word means zilch.

No, he does a good job.
    What good has he done?

Can you backup that statement? My ignorant eyes would like to see your explanation. Lmao, lol 😂

No, he does a good job. The voters have spoken and fortunately your word means zilch.
    What has he done? Seriously. Have you ever met the man?? Listened to him ??? I have. He shows me shit. And on the contrary my word does mean something. I vote there for I am. Cummings doesn’t run in my district. If he did..he’s never win another election. Our guy is just as big a stooge. But at least he stands for something. Cummings only shows up when there’s race involved.
    You can’t even be genuine in the bullshit you throw at us. Why can’t you admit he’s only in office cause he’s a black Democrat. Period. No harm no foul. Truth.

Blog Entries

First you support him, then you don't, now you do again. Forget your meds today? He' a prime example as to why we need term limits. I wonder what his net worth is? Still waiting for his massive list of accomplishments other than getting elected and disappearing for 4 years unless he needs to come out of the weeds to race bait.

What has he done? Seriously. Have you ever met the man?? Listened to him ??? I have. He shows me shit. And on the contrary my word does mean something. I vote there for I am. Cummings doesn’t run in my district. If he did..he’s never win another election. Our guy is just as big a stooge. But at least he stands for something. Cummings only shows up when there’s race involved.
    You can’t even be genuine in the bullshit you throw at us. Why can’t you admit he’s only in office cause he’s a black Democrat. Period. No harm no foul. Truth.

If the people don’t want him they will vote him out. Simple shit bro.