Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Ryan Clark and ESPN NFL Live crew trash Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Best case scenario is that Joe Balls so hard this year. But it’s not gonna happen. Joe got 150 millions reasons why he’s indifferent.
    Yep, Joe doesn't give a f anymore. He's got other priorities.

Blog Entries

Best case scenario is that Joe Balls so hard this year. But it’s not gonna happen. Joe got 150 millions reasons why he’s indifferent.
    He just doesn’t have the talent to ball out. Best case is he hits 4K yards after a million dump offs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Re: Ryan Clark and ESPN NFL Live crew trash Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Sugar, while that's a possibility (probability?), maybe now that we've drafted LJ perhaps Joe is motivated to hang onto his starting job. If he is, and I'm not sure the offensive draft haul will give him immediate help, at least he can't squawk if he fails. I'm taking a "wait and see" attitude" ... Bc
    P.S. - the more I think about LJ, the more I'm warming up to him coming in and starting. Not trying to push Flacco out, but am tempted to see what this talented, athletic, young man can do when developed.
    Sorry, but w/all due respect, I (and many others, I imagine) are sick and tired of hearing about the "possibility" of the drafting of LJ motivating Flacco. Really? He's been given no other reasons up until now to be "motivated"? Unreal, man.

4. Re: Ryan Clark and ESPN NFL Live crew trash Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    He just doesn’t have the talent to ball out. Best case is he hits 4K yards after a million dump offs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That would work out to (according to my math) .14 inches per completion. Not sure, but that may lower his YPC from last year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Sorry, but w/all due respect, I (and many others, I imagine) are sick and tired of hearing about the "possibility" of the drafting of LJ motivating Flacco. Really? He's been given no other reasons up until now to be "motivated"? Unreal, man.
    I don't think you've interpreted my post (#45) correctly. I do not believe Ozzie drafted LJ to motivate Flacco, but to be our future starting QB. IF as a by-product it lights a fire under Joe, then so be it. Please tells me/us what is unreal or confusing about that? ... Bc

Joe Flacco ignoring Lamar Jackson seems very strange given his situation. The Ravens can save $10.5M in cap space by cutting him after 2018, which seems close to inevitable given the fact that they just spent a 1st round pick on Jackson..
    3:13 PM · May 10, 2018
    Retweets
    Ryan McCrystal
    @Ryan_McCrystal
    ·
    3h
    Replying to @Ryan_McCrystal
    Even if they keep him for 2019, after 2019 they can cut him and save $20M, which would be a no-brainer... so within the next 2 offseasons Flacco is gonna be a FA at the age of 34 or 35. No one is going to sign him to be anything more than a keep-the-seat-warm QB...
    Ryan McCrystal
    Ryan McCrystal
    @Ryan_McCrystal
    ·
    3h
    .. but who wants a keep-the-seat-warm QB who's an asshole? Obviously your priority is to compete for the job and make yourself better, but at this stage of Flacco's career part of his job will forever be to help the younger QB behind him
    Ryan McCrystal
    Ryan McCrystal
    @Ryan_McCrystal
    ·
    3h
    If I were faced with a choice between a stop-gap QB who's proven a willingness to work with younger QBs (like Mike Glennon, for example) or someone like Flacco, I'd probably lean towards bringing in Glennon. So Flacco's probably only hurting his value further by acting like this

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ryan_McCrystal?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Joe Flacco ignoring Lamar Jackson seems very strange given his situation. The Ravens can save $10.5M in cap space by cutting him after 2018, which seems close to inevitable given the fact that they just spent a 1st round pick on Jackson..
    3:13 PM · May 10, 2018
    Retweets
    Ryan McCrystal
    @Ryan_McCrystal
    ·
    3h
    Replying to @Ryan_McCrystal
    Even if they keep him for 2019, after 2019 they can cut him and save $20M, which would be a no-brainer... so within the next 2 offseasons Flacco is gonna be a FA at the age of 34 or 35. No one is going to sign him to be anything more than a keep-the-seat-warm QB...
    Ryan McCrystal
    Ryan McCrystal
    @Ryan_McCrystal
    ·
    3h
    .. but who wants a keep-the-seat-warm QB who's an asshole? Obviously your priority is to compete for the job and make yourself better, but at this stage of Flacco's career part of his job will forever be to help the younger QB behind him
    Ryan McCrystal
    Ryan McCrystal
    @Ryan_McCrystal
    ·
    3h
    If I were faced with a choice between a stop-gap QB who's proven a willingness to work with younger QBs (like Mike Glennon, for example) or someone like Flacco, I'd probably lean towards bringing in Glennon. So Flacco's probably only hurting his value further by acting like this

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ryan_McCr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    If someone has the option of signing Flacco or Mike Glennon and they choose Glennon, then they're is a good chance that GM is clinically retarded.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    An ex-Steeler commenting on the work ethic of a player he was never on a team with.....trash indeed.
    Agreed. Tyrod seemed to like him as a mentor so to hell with the rest of those guys. Hate seeing Flacco get laughed at in the media.. hope he rides into the sunset on a white horse.

Let’s be clear though, Joe knew Tyrod was not going to take his job even if he was better than him. But Joe knows Lamar is coming for that ass!
    Tyrod was no way better than Joe. Hope that's not what you're implying..

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Agreed. Tyrod seemed to like him as a mentor so to hell with the rest of those guys. Hate seeing Flacco get laughed at in the media.. hope he rides into the sunset on a white horse.
    Please let this heel turn happen soon LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If someone has the option of signing Flacco or Mike Glennon and they choose Glennon, then they're is a good chance that GM is clinically retarded.
    It’s not so one sided if we’re talking about Flacco from the past three years.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Please let this heel turn happen soon LOL
    What ever do you mean Sug?