Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: New Offensive Philosophy & Mobile Qbs

We’ll see this coaching staff minus Roman is all suspect.

Sarcasm goes over too many heads. Hard to build a team with three mobile qb when there are so few good ones to go around. Worse to me is if a rb is in decline at age 28-30 a mobile qb has to be in decline even sooner. Do you’d need to draft one every three years with your first round pick.

So the entire concept of building a team around three mobile qb is just a sarcastic fan pointing out LJ has a very slim chance to be our long term answer at Qb. Worse we could end up back with a Kyle Boyler qb who just waste year after year of the teams best defenses. If only the Ravens had acted on the Second Round grade their qb scout had on Brady and drafted him in the fifth round. Put him with that defense Boyler wasted year after year. Multiple SB that might have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    Sarcasm goes over too many heads. Hard to build a team with three mobile qb when there are so few good ones to go around. Worse to me is if a rb is in decline at age 28-30 a mobile qb has to be in decline even sooner. Do you’d need to draft one every three years with your first round pick.

So the entire concept of building a team around three mobile qb is just a sarcastic fan pointing out LJ has a very slim chance to be our long term answer at Qb. Worse we could end up back with a Kyle Boyler qb who just waste year after year of the teams best defenses. If only the Ravens had acted on the Second Round grade their qb scout had on Brady and drafted him in the fifth round. Put him with that defense Boyler wasted year after year. Multiple SB that might have been.
    While your point and post is valid...you obviously don’t know the OP. Lol. He’s not being sarcastic with this idea. He believes that not only is LJ going to be the best QB ever to play the game but he is also some how going to bring to and end all social injustice and racism. In Filths mind LJ is beyond transcend.
    Logic doesn’t work when dealing with Filth. Read some of his other post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    While your point and post is valid...you obviously don’t know the OP. Lol. He’s not being sarcastic with this idea. He believes that not only is LJ going to be the best QB ever to play the game but he is also some how going to bring to and end all social injustice and racism. In Filths mind LJ is beyond transcend.
    Logic doesn’t work when dealing with Filth. Read some of his other post.

lol He's the next Michael Jordan, but we can find two more just like him.

Quote Originally Posted by brown2RAVEN View Post
    lol He's the next Michael Jordan, but we can find two more just like him.
    You got it. That’s our mans logic

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    steve young
    dangeruss
    pig ben
    Russell Wilson is definitely a mobile QB. In fact he is who LJ should model his game. He is the only running QB that has shown the ability to avoid the big hit and stay healthy. If LJ plays like most of the others he will not last long.

Young was a mobile QB but that was almost 25 years ago. He also had 3 healthy seasons after taking over as starting QB in SF before injuries started taking their toll on his body. Russell Wilson averages almost 2 more rushes a game than Young did for his career.

There is nothing mobile about Ben. He is just a load to bring down. He has guys hanging off of him while he gets passes off.

I love how folks just manipulate and lie. No doubt that LJ is the future and RG3 would be a good backup with his skill set. KAP as a third qb as well. Why? Because you wouldn’t have to change your offense. And you wouldn’t have to put restrictions on how your quarterback plays!