Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

we dont know what Mueller has or doesnt have. people keep claiming he has nothing because it hasnt been leaked, not because hes released his findings. that doesnt make it so.

Trump from the beginning only had to worry if there was actually something to worry about. Nothing else really matters.
    -JAB

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    we dont know what Mueller has or doesnt have. people keep claiming he has nothing because it hasnt been leaked, not because hes released his findings. that doesnt make it so.

Trump from the beginning only had to worry if there was actually something to worry about. Nothing else really matters.
    Apparently, he's publicly acknowledged that a sitting POTUS can't be indicted. So, what's the point?

What do you think the point of this Russian Collusion expedition has been, JAB?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Apparently, he's publicly acknowledged that a sitting POTUS can't be indicted. So, what's the point?

What do you think the point of this Russian Collusion expedition has been, JAB?
    the point is to investigate it and report those findings for our sake. He can also indict others, as he has, along the way. Trump may be waiting for action by the House after this, but Don Jr and anybody else that may have done something wrong is still open to those charges by Mueller.

I think the point has been that there was obvious meddling, but to confirm that meddling, and based off that they changed tactics from meddling to form general chaos (both), to supporting Trump and clearly preferring he get elected, to see why that was and to what extent. That may be because of collusion, which every one seems to focus on, but the reason for the investigation is to figure out how far that meddling went and why.
    -JAB

the point is to investigate it and report those findings for our sake. He can also indict others, as he has, along the way. Trump may be waiting for action by the House after this, but Don Jr and anybody else that may have done something wrong is still open to those charges by Mueller.

I think the point has been that there was obvious meddling, but to confirm that meddling, and based off that they changed tactics from meddling to form general chaos (both), to supporting Trump and clearly preferring he get elected, to see why that was and to what extent. That may be because of collusion, which every one seems to focus on, but the reason for the investigation is to figure out how far that meddling went and why.
    You really believe that?

You don't think this was all an excuse made up to have someone to blame for everyone being wrong about the election? Plus they could try and ruin Trump politically and/or influence the mid-terms so Democrats can take back majority control?

You think that the Russian FB ads are "meddling?"

You think that Manafort not filing proper paperwork in 2014 is "meddling?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    You really believe that?

You don't think this was all an excuse made up to have someone to blame for everyone being wrong about the election? Plus they could try and ruin Trump politically and/or influence the mid-terms so Democrats can take back majority control?

You think that the Russian FB ads are "meddling?"

You think that Manafort not filing proper paperwork in 2014 is "meddling?"
    i believe russia meddled because they did. this is fact. i believe an investigation followed because we investigate such things.

if you remember, this didnt all happen after the election. they debated this prior to him even winning, so im not sure how its some conspiracy to account for her losing later when it was discussed back when she was expected to win. I think hes doing his job, thoroughly, because thats what hes known for. Until the results are released I dont know the extent of any of that. Obviously theres been some charges, and guilty pleas, that have came from this, so its not all smoke and mirrors and pointless, even if it doesnt result in charges to Trump. He can be innocent as he says and this investigation still warranted, imo it already proved to be warranted. Theres some people that dont want to admit there was even meddling to begin with. His report should be definitive on that front at the very least.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

i believe russia meddled because they did. this is fact. i believe an investigation followed because we investigate such things.

if you remember, this didnt all happen after the election. they debated this prior to him even winning, so im not sure how its some conspiracy to account for her losing later when it was discussed back when she was expected to win. I think hes doing his job, thoroughly, because thats what hes known for. Until the results are released I dont know the extent of any of that. Obviously theres been some charges, and guilty pleas, that have came from this, so its not all smoke and mirrors and pointless, even if it doesnt result in charges to Trump. He can be innocent as he says and this investigation still warranted, imo it already proved to be warranted. Theres some people that dont want to admit there was even meddling to begin with. His report should be definitive on that front at the very least.
    Do you admit that Obama meddled in Israel's election using tax payer's money? Obama told us it was impossible for the Russians to affect our election. I guess they've changed their minds all of a sudden because, heaven forbid, an outsider won. The wicked witch lost because she was a corrupt, unlikable, lying POS that should be sitting in a jail cell.

Taking out Facebook ads or bringing out truths about Clinton and the DNC are pretty lame excuses for meddling. I mean, did they alter the voting machines or intimidate voters? That would be something to investigate.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Taking out Facebook ads or bringing out truths about Clinton and the DNC are pretty lame excuses for meddling. I mean, did they alter the voting machines or intimidate voters? That would be something to investigate.

I think the point has been that there was obvious meddling,.....
    SO these comments seem at odds. We don't know what Mueller has because he's keeping it secret, but there was CLEARLY meddling? How would we know if there was clearing meddling if we don't have the information?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post

My brother said best to me.

The way folks are saying meddling, they make it seem like it affected the way I voted or that they switched my vote after I put it in the machine.

None of that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    My brother said best to me.

The way folks are saying meddling, they make it seem like it affected the way I voted or that they switched my vote after I put it in the machine.

None of that happened.
    One of the Russian organizations who "meddled" apparently spent thousands of dollars on anti-Hillary shit..................................in DC.

She got 90% of the vote in DC.

can an impeached president be indicted?