Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 303132

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    off-topic, but interesting...

Because you assume that there was a consensus that the "GWB presidency was a joke" you agree with it? Really?

Since when does a consensus mean anything? Didn't the majority of people in the world used to think the earth was flat?
    We choose our president by consensus, so I guess it has some credibility, right?

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    We choose our president by consensus, so I guess it has some credibility, right?
    Elections are definitive.

Competency is subjective.

I don't see how the 2 correlate.

It's like agreeing that a movie is good because everyone else liked it. I just thought that your take on GWB was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Elections are definitive.

Competency is subjective.

I don't see how the 2 correlate.

It's like agreeing that a movie is good because everyone else liked it. I just thought that your take on GWB was interesting.
    My take on GWB is pretty nil. I gave 0 shits about politics during that time.

However, on this board, most people seem to agree that Bush and Obama were fuck ups.

Therefore, if Bush was a fuck up, those with "BDS" were correct. That's my take.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    My take on GWB is pretty nil. I gave 0 shits about politics during that time.

However, on this board, most people seem to agree that Bush and Obama were fuck ups.

Therefore, if Bush was a fuck up, those with "BDS" were correct. That's my take.

witch hunt almost over according to cnn...but theyre fake news so who knows

6. Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    witch hunt almost over according to cnn...but theyre fake news so who knows
    Question for ya, LinkMiester, if they are fake news, why do you go there/watch them? Just wonderin'....

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Question for ya, LinkMiester, if they are fake news, why do you go there/watch them? Just wonderin'....
    i like to get different perspectives

btw cute dog. my uncle had a shephard - amazing dog

Where is JAB now. I assume he is trying to get the egg off of his face