Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Is that short for Credence Clearwater Revival?LOL I've tried adding one but I always get a message back that it failed to load so i gave up. I guess I get a low wonderlic score.
    Yeah. That's what I thought at first when he said CCR, but to my knowledge they're not Ravens fans. =)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

Blog Entries

Does Mueller now have a Russian conflict of interest?

http://www.wnd.com/2018/05/now-muell...sian-contacts/

More good news...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/14/co...lieve-charges/

Indicted Russian Company Asks Judge To Dismiss Mueller’s ‘Make-Believe’ Charges

Foreign interference in the presidential election is a “make-believe crime,” Concord Management and Consulting said in a court filing Monday. The company argues the case is an example of Mueller attempting to “justify his own existence” by indicting “a Russian — any Russian.”

You gotta laugh at this. Either Mueller has to drop the charges against Concord Management or show his cards. If he drops his charges, you better believe the other Russian companies will be coming to the states to face the music. If he shows his cards, he will risk exposing this entire investigation as a sham. What a shit-show.

Apparently it's been a year since Mueller's investigation started. What have they uncovered as relates to the Trump campaign colluding with Russia? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Clearly that wasn't the point of this investigation in the first place. The point was to drag this out until the midterms in hope of swaying the midterm elections to the Democrats favor who would then take control of Congress/regain power to then impeach the President for ________________________? Your guess is as good as mine.

This is fun to watch.

lolz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Baldy, I love ya' bro, but I wish you'd make a clear stance. Do you support Libs or Conservatives? Or are you somehow torn between the two? Yo use the #MAGA hashtag like an endorsement or is it your way of saying F Trump? Don't be shy. Step off of the fence, bro.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Isn’t Trump working on a larger trade deal with China and ZTE is being used as leverage? Maybe we should let it play out? I don’t think we know everything. LMAO.

The Indonesian deal has been in the works for years...prior to Trump’s election. If anything shady/illegal takes place...all parties should 100% be reprimanded and they will. If “they” can nail Trump’s ass to the wall...they will. LMAO.

The American economy is booming right now. It’s funny to hear Schiff and Schumer talking about how Trump should focus on America. It’s almost like they haven’t been paying attention for the last 17 months. Maybe they’re just playing politics? LMAO #MAGA

We can speculate about these developments all day, but I don’t think we know enough, IMO. However...speculate away! LMAO. drain the swamp. Lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Baldy, I love ya' bro, but I wish you'd make a clear stance. Do you support Libs or Conservatives? Or are you somehow torn between the two? Yo use the #MAGA hashtag like an endorsement or is it your way of saying F Trump? Don't be shy. Step off of the fence, bro.
    +1. LMAO.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-15-2018 at 10:17 PM.

im in the middle brotha eyes wide open
    open ur eyes LOLz

open ur eyes LOLz
    What do you mean? LOLz

So a GOP-led Senate panel, after listening to a few of Obama's officials, has decided that there was meddling in the 2016 election, which helped Trump win. I'm not sure how to take this. Obviously, the Obama officials hate Trump and will do anything they can to hurt him. Did the Panel just listen to what they said and believe them? Or did these guys, like Brennen have actual proof? If they did have actual proof, why doesn't Mueller appear to have it? Of course, this still doesn't prove collusion, but it seems to be a shot to Trump and his legal team. Of course Fox News is downplaying it, but should Trump be worried?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk