Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I just don't get it. The economy is doing very well, unemployment is down, the Korean war may soon be over, trade imbalances may soon be a thing of the past, taxes have been cut, etc., etc., etc. and the left still want to impeach him. Oh that's right, he's a xenophobic, sexist, racist. With this in mind, why on earth would he care about the fates of people in Syria? Why would he nominate a woman to be head of the CIA? Why would he nominate the first African-American woman to be a General in the Marine Corps?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    All truth. Every last word. People with a brain see this.

He’s the CEO of America and his new company is doing better than it was prior to him being elected.

I voted with my wallet in mind and I’m happy with my choice. Anyone with a family and a retirement plan probably concurs.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-06-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I've been tempted. Now the Reds are playing like the Browns too. SMH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Could be worse. They could be playing like the O's.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I see your reds are battling the Orioles for next year's # 1 draft pick.
    Yes. Yes they are.

About that AVI pic, if you could mix in a little Purple & Black this one would be cool.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

OK, one more.

Blog Entries

OK, one more.

Is that short for Credence Clearwater Revival?LOL I've tried adding one but I always get a message back that it failed to load so i gave up. I guess I get a low wonderlic score.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Is that short for Credence Clearwater Revival?LOL I've tried adding one but I always get a message back that it failed to load so i gave up. I guess I get a low wonderlic score.
    You have to shrink it to the parameters allowed on RSR. Irfanview is a great free program you can use to do it, just FYI. PM me sometime and I'll try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    All truth. Every last word. People with a brain see this.

He’s the CEO of America and his new company is doing better than it was prior to him being elected.

I voted with my wallet in mind and I’m happy with my choice. Anyone with a family and a retirement plan probably concurs.
    my 401k up 7x since obummer was elected, lets see what trump can do

Blog Entries

should be up 14X w/Trump.

should be up 14X w/Trump.
    in that case you could buy a 2nd home in beverly hills

holy shit...

Have you guys heard about this yet???

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...tion-attorney/

One of the "Russian indicted" actually flew into DC and is calling Mueller's bluff. They are pleading not guilty and trying to do discovery. There's no chance in hell he thought this would happen. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. How hysterical is this?????

This investigation has done nothing but expose the swamp for what we all thought it was. I'm loving every second of it.

holy shit...

One of the "Russian indicted" actually flew into DC and is calling Mueller's bluff. They are pleading not guilty and trying to do discovery. There's no chance in hell he thought this would happen. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. How hysterical is this?????

This investigation has done nothing but expose the swamp for what we all thought it was. I'm loving every second of it.
    Wow! If true, this is pretty big. I just hope they're not the ones bluffing. I really don't understand this whole collusion thing anyway. Didn't the DNC rig the election against Bernie? Didn't the FBI do everything in its power to squash the Hillary investigation in an effort to help her get elected? Hillary paying for an agency spying on her opponent seems much worse than some Russian company putting sonething on Facebook.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

holy shit...

Incredible. Pass the popcorn.