Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    can an impeached president be indicted?
    if a crime was committed, sure...

got any insight on any legal statutes that someone may have violated? I'd love to get your take, LOLz, LMAO.

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

no need to take things so personal we just friends LOLz

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Baldy, I love ya' bro, but I wish you'd make a clear stance. Do you support Libs or Conservatives? Or are you somehow torn between the two? Yo use the #MAGA hashtag like an endorsement or is it your way of saying F Trump? Don't be shy. Step off of the fence, bro.
    There are more than two political sides. =)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    You really believe that?

You don't think this was all an excuse made up to have someone to blame for everyone being wrong about the election? Plus they could try and ruin Trump politically and/or influence the mid-terms so Democrats can take back majority control?

You think that the Russian FB ads are "meddling?"

You think that Manafort not filing proper paperwork in 2014 is "meddling?"
    No, that last one is leverage

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    My brother said best to me.

The way folks are saying meddling, they make it seem like it affected the way I voted or that they switched my vote after I put it in the machine.

None of that happened.
    Some people are more impressionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    No, that last one is leverage
    you are correct...

Interesting that at this point manafort was the campaign chairman
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.7bd734466395

Interesting that at this point manafort was the campaign chairman
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.7bd734466395
    The guy is the typical politician making money by scheming behind the scenes. IMO, he is one of many. Karma is a bitch.

Manafort is charged with failing to register as a foreign agent, money-laundering, and both bank and tax fraud. All of the charges against Manafort are unrelated to his Trump campaign activities. Regardless, the guy is a grade-A swamp creature.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 06-15-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The guy is the typical politician making money by scheming behind the scenes. IMO, he is one of many. Karma is a bitch.

Manafort is charged with failing to register as a foreign agent, money-laundering, and both bank and tax fraud. All of the charges against Manafort are unrelated to his Trump campaign activities. Regardless, the guy is a grade-A swamp creature.
    Yea. Manafort is the scum of the earth good he goes to jail for a long time.

I don’t know what he did for the trump campaign but looking at history and that article he was the chair of the campaign at the time their tune changed regarding Ukraine .

He is a slimy guy so it wouldn’t surprise me if that scum bag did it cause he got paid

11. Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

can an impeached president be indicted?
    That may all depend on if just the House impeached him (like in Slick Willie's case) or if he's fully impeached by both House and Senate. Until that would happen, he'd still be technically president and they could not indict him. IMO. Slick Willie was impeached (by the House only), but not convicted by the Senate, so it did not remove him from Office. Not sure, but I believe it takes either 2/3 or 3/4 of Senate to impeach, after, of course, the House had voted to. I also believe, (but not sure), that the House has to initiate the proceedings and that it takes a simple majority in the House to impeach. Even a one member majority in the House this fall means Pelosi becomes Speaker (assuming she got voted in by her cohorts) and I wonder what she'd love to do if she was back in charge?
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 06-16-2018 at 10:42 AM.