Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    So the dems in the house tried to subpoena her but the reps blocked it?

wtf

Blog Entries

Re: Federal judge blasts Mueller for overreach of investigation to take down Trump

So the dems in the house tried to subpoena her but the reps blocked it?

wtf
    Which representatives blocked it?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Which representatives blocked it?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/repswalwe...81602989412353

Blog Entries

You're quoting Eric Swalwell? The slimy California ambulance chaser? That guy is a true piece of shit. Baldy, if that's the kind of slime you listen to there is truly no hope for you ever being "woke". Go back to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    You're quoting Eric Swalwell? The slimy California ambulance chaser? That guy is a true piece of shit. Baldy, if that's the kind of slime you listen to there is truly no hope for you ever being "woke". Go back to sleep.
    Why do you have so much hate in your heart?
    i posted the source you asked for to discuss further.
    if he’s lying then shame on him.
    dont direct you rage at me

Blog Entries

Rage? Not at you. I just hate that little snake.
    Why do you have so much hate in your heart?
    i posted the source you asked for to discuss further.
    if he’s lying then shame on him.
    dont direct you rage at me
    Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Whatta ya know...

Mueller has reportedly offered immunity to Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta in exchange for testimony against Manafort.

Podesta was offered immunity to testify against Manafort for pretty much the same crime.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/19/mu...esta-manafort/

I honestly thought it was just a matter of time that they would go after Podesta. I never thought they’d give him immunity though. The Podesta brothers set up the scam and registered as foreign agents retroactively alongside Manafort.

So...if you’re keeping count at home:
    1)Cheryl Mills lies to the FBI...no charge.

2)Huma Abedin lies to the FBI...no charge.

3)Mike Flynn didn’t say that sanctions were brought up in a conversation...so the FBI accuses him of lying and charges him.

4)Paul Manafort didn’t register as a foreign agent while receiving foreign funding from Ukraine in 2012 and he’s charged for it.

5)Tony Podesta didn’t register as a foreign agent while he worked with Manafort’s consulting firm to setup the channel to the Ukraine and he isn’t gonna be charged for it.

This is truly amazing. Every single Clinton crony is getting off scott-free while anyone connected to Trump is being charged. Yeah, no bias at all. Nothing to see here.

All of this makes total sense. If anyone decides to work for Trump...they risk losing it all and there’s nothing you could do about it either because Mueller has an infinite budget. Maybe that’s why they aren’t going after Russia with a normal investigation? With a special counsel, there’s an infinite budget which can be used as leverage against witnesses (see Flynn).

If anyone defends this bullshit, they truly have no brain.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-20-2018 at 07:44 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Whatta ya know...

Mueller has reportedly offered immunity to Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta in exchange for testimony against Manafort.

Podesta was offered immunity to testify against Manafort for pretty much the same crime.

I honestly thought it was just a matter of time that they would go after Podesta. I never thought they’d give him immunity though. The Podesta brothers set up the scam and registered as foreign agents retroactively alongside Manafort.

3)Mike Flynn didn’t say that sanctions were brought up in a conversation...so the FBI accuses him of lying and charges him.

4)Paul Manafort didn’t register as a foreign agent while receiving foreign funding from Ukraine in 2012 and he’s charged for it.

5)Tony Podesta worked with Manafort’s consulting firm to setup the money flow. He too wasn’t registered as a foreign agent, but apparently won’t be charged.

This is truly amazing. Every single Clinton crony is getting off scott-free while anyone connected to Trump is being charged. Yeah, no bias at all. Nothing to see here.

All of this makes total sense. If anyone decides to work for Trump...they risk losing it all and there’s nothing you could do about it either because Mueller has an infinite budget. Maybe that’s why they aren’t going after Russia with a normal investigation? With a special counsel, there’s an infinite budget which can be used as leverage against witnesses (see Flynn).

I’m not defending it. I just want to wait to see if Mueller can find anything. I’ll wait for the report to see if this is true or not

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Whatta ya know...

5)Tony Podesta didn’t register as a foreign agent while he worked with Manafort’s consulting firm to setup the channel to the Ukraine and he isn’t gonna be charged for it.

That’s the entire point. You play ball with the Intelligence Overlords and you’re protected... you question them, they isolate you and convict everyone regardless of crimes. If you don’t think they’re sending a message throughout DC you’re nuts. This is their entire plan: scare anyone in politics away from Trump so he is isolated, and then go after him.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I’m not defending it. I just want to wait to see if Mueller can find anything. I’ll wait for the report to see if this is true or not
    Do you think Mueller will find anything? I don’t. He tried to get Trump on obstruction, but couldn’t initially, so he tried to coerce him to “questioning” so he could accuse him of lying. Trump didn’t bite. They are literally keeping this investigation open to try and find a crime. The original intent was to find Russian collusion. Dems bring up all these indictments. What they fail to mention is that not ONE of these indictments are a part of the original mandate. Mueller is WAAAAY off the reservation and has been for over 8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Do you think Mueller will find anything? I don’t. He tried to get Trump on obstruction, but couldn’t initially, so he tried to coerce him to “questioning” so he could accuse him of lying. Trump didn’t bite. They are literally keeping this investigation open to try and find a crime. The original intent was to find Russian collusion. Dems bring up all these indictments. What they fail to mention is that not ONE of these indictments are a part of the original mandate. Mueller is WAAAAY off the reservation and has been for over 8 months.
    At this point I think he'll find some things, but I don't think they'll point at Trump.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk