Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: OT NBA Playoffs

Re: OT NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    42 10 12... and they needed him to do even more. Thats going to be the conversation. some are saying theyre done, but if it werent for that freak shoulder to the face/jaw that clearly did something to him (radio suggested concussion), i think they stay in control and he continues to dominate. They didnt really have an answer for him until that. The 2nd half the team made so many mistakes. defense was atrocious and they simply couldnt do anything unless lebron made it happen. No energy, no heart. That team was irritated with themselves and didnt know how to play a physical style, they didnt seem to even want to try and get to the basket.

Stevens is a great coach, no doubt, but i think that game was more about how bad Lue is. There were so many times he needed to call a timeout just to get them out of their heads or stop momentum and he didnt even bother to do that. just let them continue to crush themselves and dig themselves even deeper into it. A good coach can see that body language and snap them out of it.

ill be intrigued what team shows up saturday. Lebron will continue to do lebron things, but the rest of them has to give a shit.
    its insane. If bird, Jordon or Magic had 40 /10/12 it would be an "All time GOAT performance" for lebron, its just an average playoff game and the media will be like "yeah but he needs to do more"
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Both series go to game 7. You guys are missing some great basketball

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Both series go to game 7. You guys are missing some great basketball
    I’m not I’ve watched every game of the Eastern and Western Conference Finals, great games indeed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I’m not I’ve watched every game of the Eastern and Western Conference Finals, great games indeed.
    After that start by Houston last night it was painful watching them let it slip away. I don't think they can win game 7 now.

Lebron continues to be unbelievable with almost 50 points in game 6, tons of assists and rebounds. And of course Kevin Love is out for game 7

After that start by Houston last night it was painful watching them let it slip away. I don't think they can win game 7 now.

Lebron continues to be unbelievable with almost 50 points in game 6, tons of assists and rebounds. And of course Kevin Love is out for game 7
    Yeah Houston was rolling early and then Golden State dominated from the second quarter on. I think with Chris Paul likely out for game 7 it puts a ton of pressure on James Harden and while he’s been great this season I believe the Warriors will close the deal tomorrow night.

Far as the East Boston has been very tough. Tatum and Brown have handled the pressure of the playoffs incredibly well but this is Game 7 and LeBron is not about to let this one slip away even without Kevin Love tonight. People better get ready for Round 4 of the Cavs and Warriors.

Blog Entries

So glad I don't have to work tomorrow so I can watch the east finals; and we get two game 7s in next 2 days.

So glad I don't have to work tomorrow so I can watch the east finals; and we get two game 7s in next 2 days.
    I’m glad these games are happening on Memorial Day weekend, these games are gonna be fun to watch.

so happy i dont waste time anyomore on NBA. what a crappy product.
    hope the nfl is not turning into this circus soon

Blog Entries

What an incredible game

What an incredible game
    Yes it was LeBron does it again 8th straight Finals