Ingram (21)
    Kuzma (23)
    Hart (23)
    Deng (33)
    future 1st round pick
    -----
    Leonard (27)
    Mills (30)
    If Lakers can put together a team with Kawhi, PG13, and Lebron, I think they'd pretty much trade anybody. Fill out the roster with low-cost, young, energy guys and veterans willing to take the minimum for a shot at a ring.

Re: OT NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    If Lakers can put together a team with Kawhi, PG13, and Lebron, I think they'd pretty much trade anybody. Fill out the roster with low-cost, young, energy guys and veterans willing to take the minimum for a shot at a ring.
    The fact that you would get to play with Lebron plus the other 2 AND play for the Lakers is a massive plus. The Lakers organization is up there with the Yankees, cowboys as a top echelon in all of sports

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    Pretty much what the Warriors are doing.

That said, long term, that is a very good return for the Spurs, especially when Deng and Gasol come off the books.

Blog Entries

At the end of the day, the Spurs can either trade him to L.A. now, or get nothing for him in a year. Their choice. They made this bed. Now, they have to lay in it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

As a fan, the Kawhi Leonard situation bothers me. San Antonio did him wrong and now they're trying to portray him as the bad guy, acting like they suddenly want to talk about this sensibly. They're so full of shit. Oh, and I forgot, the Uncle is a villain poisoning his mind. Granted, it wouldn't surprise me if the Uncle were handful. No more than any other agent though. With one difference, the usual Agent would tell Kawhi 'Money, Money...................money............money'. The Spurs could then just throw money at the problem and be done with it. With the Uncle, however, Kawhi's making it clear that money isn't the top issue and he's willing to leave tens of millions on the table. So now, the Spurs can't just throw money at the issue. They have to actually face and deal with the irreparable damaged they caused.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    The fact that you would get to play with Lebron plus the other 2 AND play for the Lakers is a massive plus. The Lakers organization is up there with the Yankees, cowboys as a top echelon in all of sports

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I hope it works out; Prior to KD joining the Warriors I probably would have been annoyed...but after he Snaked his way to 2 championships... all bets are off. I hope they go to the lakers and literally sweep the warriors

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    As a fan, the Kawhi Leonard situation bothers me. San Antonio did him wrong and now they're trying to portray him as the bad guy, acting like they suddenly want to talk about this sensibly. They're so full of shit. Oh, and I forgot, the Uncle is a villain poisoning his mind. Granted, it wouldn't surprise me if the Uncle were handful. No more than any other agent though. With one difference, the usual Agent would tell Kawhi 'Money, Money...................money............money'. The Spurs could then just throw money at the problem and be done with it. With the Uncle, however, Kawhi's making it clear that money isn't the top issue and he's willing to leave tens of millions on the table. So now, the Spurs can't just throw money at the issue. They have to actually
    face and deal with the irreparable damaged they caused.
    The spurs are acting like entitled brats. Everyone knows Superstars have the power in the NBA, The spurs are seemingly willing to take a worse deal just to try to get revenge on a player because they think they are too Special of a franchise for someone to leave... they acting like a snowflake
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

George and James have both opted out, as expected. The Spurs are talking to the Lakers again, which means that they actually came to their senses.

Blog Entries

Kawhi reached out to Lebron apparently. thats pretty intriguing.

with boston and LAL being the main options for Kawhi I wonder if its possible for the celtics to get both without dumping everybody. Id get rid of injury prone kyrie and Hayward for Kawhi and Lebron in a heartbeat. That team would be dominant, even if they had to trade some of those future picks to make it happen.

Horford Lebron Tatum Kawhi Rozier with smart, Morris, Brown, Baynes on the bench. Even if you had to trade Brown instead of some of those picks, that would be the most talented team in the NBA, now and in the future imo.

celtics are really setup well for a long run, but if the Spurs play their cards right, they could get a lot of those future assets and a star in return. Unless Ingram and Kuzma are the baseline of the deal, its not worth even looking at the lakers, imo. They dont have the ammunition to compete with anything the Celtics can offer.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

with boston and LAL being the main options for Kawhi I wonder if its possible for the celtics to get both without dumping everybody. Id get rid of injury prone kyrie and Hayward for Kawhi and Lebron in a heartbeat. That team would be dominant, even if they had to trade some of those future picks to make it happen.

Horford Lebron Tatum Kawhi Rozier with smart, Morris, Brown, Baynes on the bench. Even if you had to trade Brown instead of some of those picks, that would be the most talented team in the NBA, now and in the future imo.

celtics are really setup well for a long run, but if the Spurs play their cards right, they could get a lot of those future assets and a star in return. Unless Ingram and Kuzma are the baseline of the deal, its not worth even looking at the lakers, imo. They dont have the ammunition to compete with anything the Celtics can offer.
    Imagine if Lebron Signs with the celtics... and he says You have to trade Kyrie LMFAO
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post

If Im boston, I trade Kyrie or Hayward for Kawhi and sign lebron.

I think PG13 is going to LA come hell or high water even if he's the only guy who signs there. Thats still a big upgrade for the lakers.

I dont think I deal anything If Im the lakers unless someone takes Deng
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

What’s the football equivalent? Maybe Rodgers or Brady hitting free agency

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

If Kawhi is dead set on L.A., then Boston won't get him, because Ainge isn't giving up that much without a guarantee that Kawhi will sign an extension. That's GM suicide and OKC's GM isn't going to last long if George ends up in L.A. Which, if Leonard and James do, George will as well.

San Antonio is trying to wait until the eleventh hour, playing a game of chicken with L.A., but they risk Magic saying fuck it and just waiting until next season. If they don't trade Kawhi now, they won't get anywhere close to the same value for him. Nobody's giving up valuable assets for a rental and Boston was a game away from the Finals without Irving and Hayward. Theoretically, they may be thinking that they don't need to give up assets for Kawhi.