Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT NBA Playoffs

Re: OT NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The voting is done by his peers including Stevens. Maybe Lebron will get him fired too.
    Dude is a runaway freight train at this point

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: OT NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    LOL egg on the voters' faces. Should've been Brad Stevens
    The voting is done by his peers including Stevens. Maybe Lebron will get him fired too.
    WNCR, I agree. Considering all the Celtics major injuries, and where they are today (playoff-wise), Brad Stevens would have been my choice... Bc

P.S. - Rwt, LOL about LeBron getting him (Stevens) fired. That was a good

Blog Entries

Celtics up BIG at halftime. Will be very interesting to see if the Lebrons can answer.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Celtics up BIG at halftime. Will be very interesting to see if the Lebrons can answer.
    Not this time. The Celtics had more points in the first quarter than Cleveland did at half time, and even a big 3rd quarter wasn't enough to get the Cavs back into it. LeBron looked like a mere human with a pedestrian 15 points.

Blog Entries

hate to see a team take a game off, but theres not much else to say about it. They didnt look like they got off the plane. nobody was hitting anything and Lebron didnt seem to interested either. They did play a good defensive game against him and im sure hell be ready tuesday. I think Stevens said it best, "I think were very alert to the fact that well get a heavyweight punch on tuesday night." I expect to see a different team and a much closer game.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

now at least Boston can say they didn't get swept

Blog Entries

Brad Stevens is brilliant so far

LeBron, Embid and Simmons could be a powerful trio LeBron is going to leave Cleveland again LOL

Blog Entries

I think I’m the only guy watching this. But I’d show the Celtics second half as inspiration for any team in any sport

Blog Entries

A.) Coaching matters people!

B.) What a difference actually LISTENING TO YOUR COACHES makes!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

42 10 12... and they needed him to do even more. Thats going to be the conversation. some are saying theyre done, but if it werent for that freak shoulder to the face/jaw that clearly did something to him (radio suggested concussion), i think they stay in control and he continues to dominate. They didnt really have an answer for him until that. The 2nd half the team made so many mistakes. defense was atrocious and they simply couldnt do anything unless lebron made it happen. No energy, no heart. That team was irritated with themselves and didnt know how to play a physical style, they didnt seem to even want to try and get to the basket.

Stevens is a great coach, no doubt, but i think that game was more about how bad Lue is. There were so many times he needed to call a timeout just to get them out of their heads or stop momentum and he didnt even bother to do that. just let them continue to crush themselves and dig themselves even deeper into it. A good coach can see that body language and snap them out of it.

ill be intrigued what team shows up saturday. Lebron will continue to do lebron things, but the rest of them has to give a shit.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    42 10 12... and they needed him to do even more. Thats going to be the conversation. some are saying theyre done, but if it werent for that freak shoulder to the face/jaw that clearly did something to him (radio suggested concussion), i think they stay in control and he continues to dominate. They didnt really have an answer for him until that. The 2nd half the team made so many mistakes. defense was atrocious and they simply couldnt do anything unless lebron made it happen. No energy, no heart. That team was irritated with themselves and didnt know how to play a physical style, they didnt seem to even want to try and get to the basket.

Stevens is a great coach, no doubt, but i think that game was more about how bad Lue is. There were so many times he needed to call a timeout just to get them out of their heads or stop momentum and he didnt even bother to do that. just let them continue to crush themselves and dig themselves even deeper into it. A good coach can see that body language and snap them out of it.

ill be intrigued what team shows up saturday. Lebron will continue to do lebron things, but the rest of them has to give a shit.
    its insane. If bird, Jordon or Magic had 40 /10/12 it would be an "All time GOAT performance" for lebron, its just an average playoff game and the media will be like "yeah but he needs to do more"
    Burn it down