Page 1 of 64 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT NBA Playoffs

Blog Entries

OT NBA Playoffs

Are any of you guys watching?

I think this is probably the greatest season of Lebron's career, just incredible the level he is playing on.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: OT NBA Playoffs

Well all I know is the Raps choked hard. Fucking joke. Every single god damn year.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Are any of you guys watching?

I think this is probably the greatest season of Lebron's career, just incredible the level he is playing on.
    He’s playing bum teams. If Indiana was an average team he would be fishing right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    He’s playing bum teams. If Indiana was an average team he would be fishing right now.
    May be but he's playing them without any help. One against five

Blog Entries

Those young Celtics have peaked my interest... Bc
    P.S. - my wife comes from a small town 10 miles north of Boston.

Does the East even matter? The eventual champ is coming out of the West. Lebron is playing at a very high level, but these Cavs are weaker than his last two Finals squads.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Well all I know is the Raps choked hard. Fucking joke. Every single god damn year.
    Once they lost that first game, it was over. That win was there for the taking and the Raps simply COULD NOT put the Cavs away, clanging open jumpers and put-backs like the thought of winning scared them. I always thought Lebron lacked killer instinct (compared to MJ and Kobe, he still does), but he put his foot on the neck and just destroyed the Raps hopes in Game 2.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    You spelled Caps wrong... Jk

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Lebron was again unbelievable. Do yourself a favor and watch a little of this guy while he's playing his best basketball. You'll want to be able to one day say you saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Lebron was again unbelievable. Do yourself a favor and watch a little of this guy while he's playing his best basketball. You'll want to be able to one day say you saw it.
    Lebron is killing it this post season!!!! Just watching the Warriors and they look in control tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After all the drama and injuries and mid season trades and up-and-down records... it appears the final four teams are going to be exactly what we thought: Boston, Cleveland, Houston and Golden State.

Regular Season = worthless

Blog Entries

Lebrons on another level right now. Hes really added some weapons to his arsenal. Its been impressive to watch. He should be the MVP and its not even close. If youre not a two way player, you shouldnt even be i the running for MVP, imo.

Lebron just doesnt have the help to pull off the big upset. Im not sure hell get by Boston. Theyre loaded from top to bottom with talent, and are much better coached. What Stevens and Ainge have built is quite amazing in its own right. Everyone says the east is so bad, but Id say you put Boston and the cavs in the west and theyre still probably the last 4 remaining. I think theres a big drop off after the warriors, but those teams arent as bad as some like to portray them. i feel this is just another way for people to try to knock Lebrons accomplishments for making the finals, like the east wasnt weaker when the bulls were on their run.

Lebron almost beat them by himself in 2015, but theyve since added Durant and only became more battle tested. I dont think hell be able to, but itll be fun to watch him try.
    -JAB