Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2019 NFL Draft Thread

So as a prediction what are needs going to most likely be before next year's draft?
    I personally think it'll be in this order: S, C, WR, Suggs replacement.
    I expect either Weddle or Jefferson will have a down year in which case we'll need to revamp one of the safety spots. I don't think any of our centers is going to be terrific and could be a spot of upgrade. WR is what it is and I think Tim Williams will see the field a little more but I don't think he'll be able to establish himself as any more than a Pernell McPhee/situational rusher guy this next year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BRfan96 View Post
    So as a prediction what are needs going to most likely be before next year's draft?
    I personally think it'll be in this order: S, C, WR, Suggs replacement.
    I expect either Weddle or Jefferson will have a down year in which case we'll need to revamp one of the safety spots. I don't think any of our centers is going to be terrific and could be a spot of upgrade. WR is what it is and I think Tim Williams will see the field a little more but I don't think he'll be able to establish himself as any more than a Pernell McPhee/situational rusher guy this next year.
    I think you're forgetting Tyus Bowser too quickly.... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    hope he is better than kaufusi and correa

BR- I like your 2019 draft predictions. The only prediction I can make is EricD will be making those picks.
    But I wish you good luck next years draft . 👍🏻

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    hope he (Tyus Bowser) is better than kaufusi and correa
    He already is. In limited 2018 snaps he had 11 tackles (9 solo), 3 sacks, 1 INT, and 3 PDs. This, along with his 2nd round (#47 pick) draft status, shows a young OLB with a solid college (Houston) background and NFL upside. With Pees gone, I just hope Wink and Co. don't waste it... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Shocker we still need WRs!
    At this point it would be breaking tradition to not need one come draft time.

This thread makes me proud.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Here's to hoping we get a chance to land Derwin James.

Blog Entries

I like the Oklahoma RB Rodney Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    No I wasn't forgetting him. In my mind I had moved him to ILB next to Mosley. I think he'll be effective regardless of position and ILB may be where he's needed most

Monster interior DL class. Comparable to 2014 for WR. I really do think Ozzie knew he wouldn't be able to help himself, so he bailed.

Justin Herbert is still my guy at QB, but that's obviously off the board for the Ravens now.

I'd predict the draft needs to be ILB, WR, OL, RB, CB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BRfan96 View Post
    No I wasn't forgetting him. In my mind I had moved him to ILB next to Mosley. I think he'll be effective regardless of position and ILB may be where he's needed most
    I believe Wickedsolo feels the same way you do. IMO Bowser is Suggs replacement, but that's a matter of opinion of course... Bc