Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: IRAN LIED - Obama basically funded the Iran nuclear program

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yes it is. If people only knew
    Smoke and mirrors, yes the sheep are asleep!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    No didn't see Tucker. Gotta watch it. Yes the deal was an EO. Of course it wouldn't pass the Senate. This century the Executive branch has ballooned. Each POTUS, Bush, Obama and now Trump uses EOs to bypass Congress. Essentially passing laws without the Constitutional mandated process.

I'm interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Yes sir, I am very interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Definitely interested in what they have to say,

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    First, I'm glad they pulled out of the Iran deal. If and only if because Obama basically took approximately $150 Billion of US Tax Dollars and gave it to a regime that has 100% been a supporter of multiple terrorist organizations in the MENA region including Hezbollah and Hamas. Trump was 100% correct when he said yesterday that as a "citizen of the US" he was upset that we were giving tax dollars to Iran.

I dont like the Saudi's and I'm 50-50 on Israel. However, the Iran regime is completely against US values.

Some background on my colleague:

He was born in Tehran in the 1970's. He remembers growing up during the Islamic Revolution and he remembers the massive swings of economic turmoil in Iran during the 70's and early 80's. His parents immigrated to the US in the mid 1980's. He's worked for a few different government organizations and he currently is the MENA Subject Matter Expert on my team.

Things he's said about this event:
    1. The Iranian Rial (their national currency) has depreciated by around 50% since April 2017, it is currently at an all time low in terms of value.
    2. Many Iranian citizens are investing (or trying to) in Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum because it is more stable and more valuable than the Rial. In April 2018 the Iranian regime banned banks from accepting or transacting cryptocurrency.
    3. The Iran Nuclear Pact was Obama's worst action as President because they clearly didn't know how, or didn't care to negotiate with the Iranian Mullah's. He feels that the US and the West had a significant upper hand during that time and they could have gotten Iran to concede several different things and they flat out didn't.
    4. Obama basically gave into the European countries that wanted to do business with Iran.
    5. Trump should re-institute the SWIFT (international money transaction tracker) sanctions on Iran and the US should also hold the EU more accountable as they have broken sanctions with Iran in the past. These sanctions impacted the Iranian regime tremendously before and in a few years, they would be back at the table to negotiate.
    6. The United Nations is a load of crock and the US should no longer be a part of it (this I completely agree with).
    7. On an international level, Obama's Presidency made the Us look weak. If you look at foreign news outlets, especially during his administration, you can see that a lot of countries in the MENA region, Asia, and some in Europe all felt that the US was weak and "dying out".
    8. The US media does Americans a disservice with the way they report. He says the current media circus is more akin to the type of propaganda that he lived through when he was younger in Iran.
    9. Our relations with Saudi Arabia and Israel were negatively impacted during the Obama administration, neither of which were really covered by the media in America.
    10. Libya was a complete disaster and has resulted in it becoming a breeding ground for ISIS and other radical Islamic groups.
    11. The same thing is happening in Syria and it is well documented that we were funding radial Islamists in Syria. This also has not been covered by the media in America.
    12. Most of the MENA region hates Obama and Hillary.
    13. Regarding the US pulling out of the JCPOA (Iran nuclear deal) a lot of Iran news websites are indicating that Mullah's are scared of what will happen and are appealing to European countries to remain in the pact (particularly Germany and France).
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    First, I'm glad they pulled out of the Iran deal. If and only if because Obama basically took approximately $150 Billion of US Tax Dollars and gave it to a regime that has 100% been a supporter of multiple terrorist organizations in the MENA region including Hezbollah and Hamas. Trump was 100% correct when he said yesterday that as a "citizen of the US" he was upset that we were giving tax dollars to Iran.

I dont like the Saudi's and I'm 50-50 on Israel. However, the Iran regime is completely against US values.

Some background on my colleague:

He was born in Tehran in the 1970's. He remembers growing up during the Islamic Revolution and he remembers the massive swings of economic turmoil in Iran during the 70's and early 80's. His parents immigrated to the US in the mid 1980's. He's worked for a few different government organizations and he currently is the MENA Subject Matter Expert on my team.

Things he's said about this event:
    1. The Iranian Rial (their national currency) has depreciated by around 50% since April 2017, it is currently at an all time low in terms of value.
    2. Many Iranian citizens are investing (or trying to) in Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum because it is more stable and more valuable than the Rial. In April 2018 the Iranian regime banned banks from accepting or transacting cryptocurrency.
    3. The Iran Nuclear Pact was Obama's worst action as President because they clearly didn't know how, or didn't care to negotiate with the Iranian Mullah's. He feels that the US and the West had a significant upper hand during that time and they could have gotten Iran to concede several different things and they flat out didn't.
    4. Obama basically gave into the European countries that wanted to do business with Iran.
    5. Trump should re-institute the SWIFT (international money transaction tracker) sanctions on Iran and the US should also hold the EU more accountable as they have broken sanctions with Iran in the past. These sanctions impacted the Iranian regime tremendously before and in a few years, they would be back at the table to negotiate.
    6. The United Nations is a load of crock and the US should no longer be a part of it (this I completely agree with).
    7. On an international level, Obama's Presidency made the Us look weak. If you look at foreign news outlets, especially during his administration, you can see that a lot of countries in the MENA region, Asia, and some in Europe all felt that the US was weak and "dying out".
    8. The US media does Americans a disservice with the way they report. He says the current media circus is more akin to the type of propaganda that he lived through when he was younger in Iran.
    9. Our relations with Saudi Arabia and Israel were negatively impacted during the Obama administration, neither of which were really covered by the media in America.
    10. Libya was a complete disaster and has resulted in it becoming a breeding ground for ISIS and other radical Islamic groups.
    11. The same thing is happening in Syria and it is well documented that we were funding radial Islamists in Syria. This also has not been covered by the media in America.
    12. Most of the MENA region hates Obama and Hillary.
    13. Regarding the US pulling out of the JCPOA (Iran nuclear deal) a lot of Iran news websites are indicating that Mullah's are scared of what will happen and are appealing to European countries to remain in the pact (particularly Germany and France).
    thx wicked. Great post!

I think most of us agree with Trump in that the MSM is a joke. I think 80% of the people who post here don't believe a word they print or say.

Its interesting that the rest of the world thought the US was weak under Obama. To me, that was pretty clear, but people still argue in his favor here in the states. I guess they don't know or simply listen to the MSM.

The UN is a disgrace and everyone knows it. I'm glad someone with foreign experience thinks so too.

Again, great insight. Excellent post.

The U.N. is without fail, the most diabolical and evil organization on the planet and the MSM is just controlled opposition. And so many of the sheep fall right into their hands.

Blog Entries

I believe I was pretty apathetic to the Iran deal in the first place. It had some things that if followed were better for us, but if they werent following it, sanctions would be placed back and things would go back to the way they were automatically, until they did comply. that would be enforced by the entire UN. By completely pulling out the deal, what happens? do things go back to the way they were all the same? are all countries? are there plans to renegotiate? would they even be willing to? doesnt appear theyre too happy about it, nor our allies for that matter. If the UN and those euro countries that were doing more business dealings with Iran than us dont also back out, nothing really changes. Theyve made it very clear they didnt want him to back out. They didnt pull out of the Paris accord by his choice to, so itll be interesting to see if they go on without us all the same. basically eliminating the benefits of doing so, the sanctions and access to a lot of their money.

that 150 billion, which is more like 25-50 billion by most (150 was the highest estimate and included other nations), isnt tax dollars, its sanction money thats frozen. in other words, its their money, they just lost access to it. were not giving them our money, we dont have it or can use it ourselves, were just controlling whether they can access it. the 1.8 billion was money they gave us in the 70s for weapons we never delivered. in other words we refunded them. that was the carrot in getting them to allow us greater access and inspections, access to their own funds.

my questions that remain, how does this better our relations with them or any of the middle east, or prevent them from making powerful weapons? I dont really see how its doing either, so while I was apathetic with status quo with the hope of a better situation, this is more like status quo with the chance of a worse situation (depending if those European countries follow suit to actually apply the sanctions that would actually hurt Iran). kind of wait and see at this point, based solely on if the others pull out as well.

things i find interesting about Wickeds post is that they hate Obama. why would they hate him if he was so easy on them and generally weak? also that our media situation and divisive nature is similar to how these other countries were when they were at their worst. I find that interesting and probably has nothing to do with the president, and about our society in general as far as direction were headed. you know that whole "united we stand, divided we fall" thing.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    The U.N. is without fail, the most diabolical and evil organization on the planet and the MSM is just controlled opposition. And so many of the sheep fall right into their hands.
    Wow, this thread shows that RM4L and Filth do agree on some things. Y'all need to get a beer and chill

The reaction to Trump pulling us out of this deal is really interesting.

All of the MSM outlets and global elites are slamming Trump. CNN responded by actually giving the tyrannical Iranian regime a voice. They actually tweeted out the response of its dictatorial president. I guess we're supposed to sympathize with the poor mullahs? Awwwwwwwww.

To me, this confirms that Trump made the right move...again.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Wow, this thread shows that RM4L and Filth do agree on some things. Y'all need to get a beer and chill
    I doubt he has a fake ID.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The reaction to Trump pulling us out of this deal is really interesting.

All of the MSM outlets and global elites are slamming Trump. CNN responded by actually giving the tyrannical Iranian regime a voice. They actually tweeted out the response of its dictatorial president. I guess we're supposed to sympathize with the poor mullahs? Awwwwwwwww.

To me, this confirms that Trump made the right move...again.
    I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on the way home from lunch and heard him reading some reports from 2015 when this happened. The "deal" was never even signed by Iran. Also, it wasn't even a deal. Because it didn't have any backing from the US behind it, it was more of political commitments to Iran from BHO.

Bottom line, we gave them money for literally nothing in return.

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on the way home from lunch and heard him reading some reports from 2015 when this happened. The "deal" was never even signed by Iran. Also, it wasn't even a deal. Because it didn't have any backing from the US behind it, it was more of political commitments to Iran from BHO.

100% true.

BHOs foreign policy was a trainwreck. He needed something to hang his hat on. This bullshit EO was it.

Such a weak and “in over his head” loser.

The Obama administration has disclosed to Congress that this summer's controversial nuclear arms agreement with Iran was never signed and is not legally binding, according to a new report this week.

The State Department made the disclosures in a letter to Kansas congressman Mike Pompeo, a Republican, who had written the department to inquire why the agreement as submitted to Congress in July did not bear the signature of Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.

'The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is not a treaty or an executive agreement, and is not a signed document,' Julia Frifield, an assistant secretary for legislative affairs wrote Pompeo last Thursday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mmitments.html

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post

The Obama administration has disclosed to Congress that this summer's controversial nuclear arms agreement with Iran was never signed and is not legally binding, according to a new report this week.

The State Department made the disclosures in a letter to Kansas congressman Mike Pompeo, a Republican, who had written the department to inquire why the agreement as submitted to Congress in July did not bear the signature of Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.

'The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is not a treaty or an executive agreement, and is not a signed document,' Julia Frifield, an assistant secretary for legislative affairs wrote Pompeo last Thursday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mmitments.html
    That's it!