Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: IRAN LIED - Obama basically funded the Iran nuclear program

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I'm seeing Filth's side on these last posts. Armageddon might not be that far away. This is gonna get ugly, but Obama brought about all of this false hope to create a legacy. He still spends every moment trying to preserve it and is behind the undermining of Trump.

Who is the narcissist again? I forget.
    No question about it, Cincy, how did you like your Bengals draft?

I am lukewarm at best about Obama or this deal but the problem with this is that israel hasn't provided any evidence for their claims. I am old enough to remember netanyahu being one of the people who stated with absolute certainty that Iraq was developing nuclear weapons back in the early 2000s. So, don't get too excited yet. I also wonder if the gleeful reactions toward Trumps new deal with North Korea are a bit premature as well. For all we know that could be the 2nd coming of the Iran deal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    No question about it, Cincy, how did you like your Bengals draft?
    I think they did pretty well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    I am lukewarm at best about Obama or this deal but the problem with this is that israel hasn't provided any evidence for their claims. I am old enough to remember netanyahu being one of the people who stated with absolute certainty that Iraq was developing nuclear weapons back in the early 2000s. So, don't get too excited yet. I also wonder if the gleeful reactions toward Trumps new deal with North Korea are a bit premature as well. For all we know that could be the 2nd coming of the Iran deal.
    I'm still holding my breath on the North Korea deal. But I'm sure it will be better than that crapy Iran deal.

Blog Entries

Iran is in a tough spot too. Economically, they're a disaster.

Their national currency has depreciated by 50% since last April and as of a few weeks ago, the Rial was at an all time low. There is a growing undercurrent of social and political unrest and a majority of Iranians are tired of the current regime.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Can you imagine if the North Korea deal comes to fruition & Trump gets the Nobel Peace prize (although I doubt the later will happen). The left's heads will actually explode.
    I'm still holding my breath on the North Korea deal. But I'm sure it will be better than that crapy Iran deal.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Can you imagine if the North Korea deal comes to fruition & Trump gets the Nobel Peace prize (although I doubt the later will happen). The left's heads will actually explode.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Yes, it would push them over the edge. They're hanging by a thread now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, it would push them over the edge. They're hanging by a thread now.

Part of me hopes they give him the Nobel Prize and he tells them to fuck off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    That would be awesome.

Blog Entries

Hes way too much of a narcissist for that. Hell gladly accept it and claim nobody has won it before him (or some other ridiculous obviously false claim), before renaming it the Trump Peace prize. Thats got a lot more chance of happening than him not accepting an award.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Hes way too much of a narcissist for that. Hell gladly accept it and claim nobody has won it before him (or some other ridiculous obviously false claim), before renaming it the Trump Peace prize. Thats got a lot more chance of happening than him not accepting an award.
    Good point.

I used to work for a VP that was just as much of a narcissist as Trump. He was loud, rude, crude, and obnoxious. He was just a dick. No other way to put it. However, the company thrived under him and almost doubled their EBITDA during his tenure. He really turned the company around when he assumed his role. I had more financial success while he was VP than I ever had at that point in my life. Hundreds of other employees did too. We didn't care though. He was just such a jerk and so mean to so many people.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-08-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Good point.

I used to work for a VP that was just as much of a narcissist as Trump. He was loud, rude, crude, and obnoxious. He was just a dick. No other way to put it. However, the company thrived under him and almost doubled their EBITDA during his tenure. He really turned the company around when he assumed his role. I had more financial success while he was VP than I ever had at that point in my life. Hundreds of other employees did too. We didn't care though. He was just such a jerk and so mean to so many people.
    some very successful people are narcissists.

looking out for ones own interests can lead to others following you, especially when you seek power and status and at the very least, the illusion of success. Usually doesnt work out as well for them because they have to put up with the narcissist to do so, and that can be damaging. plus their compulsive lying, manipulation, taking credit for others work, and charisma usually gets them quickly promoted. Not all narcissists are actually good as they say they are, so for every successful one theres usually multiple with a trail of jobs they werent good at but talked somebody into believing they could do. typical history of fast risers and job hopping to do so. Trumps success in business is actually his marketing and licensing deals more so than what hes known for, real estate. the former being things narcissists are really good at (self promotion), but hell still talk himself up as a success in other ways he wasnt really proven to be.

not sure what your company does, but its interesting to see how those traits lead to success in certain fields or how those individuals seek out those fields for that power and/or status. I have a director at my company, who is very intelligent, but extremely hard to work with and his abrasiveness (always right) has cost us some clients.
    -JAB