Lets see if I can find my way back to the questions:

1) We don't need to overpay Terrell Suggs.
We failed to tag Adalius Thomas or overpay him last season, and our Defense went from the penthouse to the outhouse. I don't mind overpaying Suggs a little, but not going overboard. Only because the team is getting so mediocre now, we have to keep some talent. Anyway, Suggs should be a better player next season if pryce comes back healthy and we do weel in the draft at DT.

2) What to do about coaching? I would say fire Brian Billick.
Billick will be back in 2008.

3) At QB, what to do? Draft a QB? Start Troy Smith? Let Boller have at it for 1 more year? Really, the o-line played shitty enough last night (night and day v. the effort against the Patriots) that I don't know if we'll even get to know who the real Kyle Boller is v. the real Troy Smith or anyone else. 1st thing I think is get a real o-line. That'd give someone a real chance
Hopefully get some O-Line improvement in the draft, but we don't have a lot of picks.

Boller to start. Draft a QB in mid to low rounds to compete with Smith for backup.

4) WR/TE.
I'd love to get a burner, but he would have to be a diamond in the rough. I don't expect to see any changes here. The current goup is adequate

5) CB. We need to draft a CB for depth. Our corners are old.
This may be our 1st round choice.

6) DT. We are thin at DT, and need to get healthy and draft more depth.
If not CB, this should be our 1st round choice. (I was really impressed with prolific's wrie-up of Howie Long's son a few days ago - that guy could be a monster for us).