Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to Baltimore DeShon Elliott

is chuck clark donesky?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Lmao hes better off on special teams he has no business in coverage.
    I mean he was an All-american for a reason. He'll start off on special teams and have some decent mentors in Weddle and TJ. Lets see how he develops.

Joker coming!!!!

This dude PLAYS LIKE A RAVEN and has the confidence and swag that we've needed on this defense. I think this will be a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    is chuck clark donesky?

I dont think so , Clark is a solid guy. I imagine next year Weddle goes, Maybe Jefferson slides over to FS maybe not and depending on what Elliot shows he could play Jeffersons current role.

is chuck clark donesky?
    Nah man chuck can ball and his role will grow once weddle hangs them up. I see us running some 3 safety formations with TJ or joker(Elliot) playing in the box...

I honestly had a 2nd or 3rd round grade on him so to get him in the 6th is amazing. Don't be surprised if he ends up playing from day 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Joker coming!!!!
    what up brother how u been

what up brother how u been
    What's good bro!? Chilling man just been watching a lot of tape on our guys. You? I give the draft an A-.... we could have gotten a solid A if we would have taken BO over that Greg Senat guy.

I honestly had a 2nd or 3rd round grade on him so to get him in the 6th is amazing. Don't be surprised if he ends up playing from day 1...
    u see him passing weddle or tj????????????

What's good bro!? Chilling man just been watching a lot of tape on our guys. You? I give the draft an A-.... we could have gotten a solid A if we would have taken BO over that Greg Senat guy.
    yea i been watching tape too. my biggest fear is that habs and the coaches will fuck up LJs development since those fuks have no idea how to set up and run a modern offense (esp harbs)
    and we dont got any game changing WRs

u see him passing weddle or tj????????????
    Maybe not year one but he will be on the field more than people expect. Guy has contagious swag and confidence similar to Jalen Ramsey. He's not as good obviously but their personalities are similar and he's an 1st team all American. This was probably my favorite pick besides LJ.... I've been watching Elliot for a while and he plays like a Raven....