Blog Entries

You gotta love it when a loud mouth liberal like Joy Reid is exposed.

Re: You gotta love it when a loud mouth liberal like Joy Reid is exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Joy Reid is the quintessential lying, racist, virtue signaling, liberal scumbag who lives on the phony moral high ground. She represents everything wrong in media.

You have to be an absolute moron to believe her “hacking story.” It’s insulting that she’d even try to peddle that nonsense.

She’s been exposed as a fraud for years to anyone who actually follows news and not just blindly agree with the popular narrative. NBC just covers up for her well. They are doing it right now. A historic news organization like NBC is knowingly lying to protect one of their flag bearers. That shouldn’t happen.

She will receive zero backlash for this. One would think Media Matters would be all over this the same way they attacked OReilly, Hannity, and every other conservative media personalities over “accusations.” It won’t happen. Reid gets a pass because she is a good liberal foot soldier who pushes the agenda hard. If anything, I bet she is rewarded with a late night talk show. Be on the lookout for Late Night with Joy on MSNBC coming soon.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 04-26-2018 at 07:11 AM.

I just read something funny.

From Joy Reid's own blog from 2007 during the Rosie ODonnel/DJT feud:

How much longer until that chubbed-out shrew Rosie O'Donnell gets her fat ass canned by Babwa [Barbara Walters]? How much longer will the freak show that is "The View" continue to darken our television screens? How much more kick-ass funny can Donald Trump be???

Just When you thought it was safe to open Page Six, we get the news that Rosie O blew up at Babs in the ABC dressing room, calling her a "f**king liar" and insisting that Walters has been pushing the Trump-Rosie fued [sic] for media buzz. Barbara has publicly denied taking sides in the fued [sic] (unlike myself ... I'm for square for The Donald on this one...) but Trump continues to insist that she is anything but neutral, even sending her a letter detailing what he says, she says, about Rosie. ...

So, this kinda exposes Joy as an actor playing a character on a TV Show where she pretends to be a news anchor.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I know we all look, post, and act alike, but I don’t fuck with Joy Reid. Try again Mr. Candy!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    is the quintessential lying, racist, virtue signaling, liberal scumbag who lives on the phony moral high ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    I know we all look, post, and act alike, but I don’t fuck with Joy Reid. Try again Mr. Candy!
    Sure sounds like you got a lot in common :)

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Shut up and fuck wit Joy Redi

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I just read something funny.

From Joy Reid's own blog from 2007 during the Rosie ODonnel/DJT feud:

How much longer until that chubbed-out shrew Rosie O'Donnell gets her fat ass canned by Babwa [Barbara Walters]? How much longer will the freak show that is "The View" continue to darken our television screens? How much more kick-ass funny can Donald Trump be???

Just When you thought it was safe to open Page Six, we get the news that Rosie O blew up at Babs in the ABC dressing room, calling her a "f**king liar" and insisting that Walters has been pushing the Trump-Rosie fued [sic] for media buzz. Barbara has publicly denied taking sides in the fued [sic] (unlike myself ... I'm for square for The Donald on this one...) but Trump continues to insist that she is anything but neutral, even sending her a letter detailing what he says, she says, about Rosie. ...

So, this kinda exposes Joy as an actor playing a character on a TV Show where she pretends to be a news anchor.
    Wow, siding with the Donald, no matter how many years ago, will get your liberal membership card revoked. Maybe she can say 3 Hail Obamas to be let back in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    You sir are on a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller