Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve

If you are here you understand. (My Jewish friends understand in principal)

Re: Tomorrow is Christmas Eve

Hopefully we get something nice and not a lump of coal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm prepared to be let down to be totally honest, Ravens never make the moves that I want them to, you know like drafting Keenan Allen, Stefon Diggs, Davante Adams, trading up for Ramsey (Really glad we have an above average Stanley & bust Kaufusi instead of the best CB of this generation huh?), or passing on Myles Jack... the list just goes on and on.

I love the draft, still hopeful that we do something to get the fan base excited, but totally prepared for a trade back or Tackle (which I don't mind but it is boring)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    I'm prepared to be let down to be totally honest, Ravens never make the moves that I want them to, you know like drafting Keenan Allen, Stefon Diggs, Davante Adams, trading up for Ramsey (Really glad we have an above average Stanley & bust Kaufusi instead of the best CB of this generation huh?), or passing on Myles Jack... the list just goes on and on.

I love the draft, still hopeful that we do something to get the fan base excited, but totally prepared for a trade back or Tackle (which I don't mind but it is boring)
    Left tackle is more important then Ramsey

I've tried hard over the last couple of years (mostly unsuccessfully) NOT to fall in love with too many specific players.

There are a number of guys we could get at various positions, with whom I would be very much satisfied.

For instance, I'd be happy with Goedert, Gesicki, or Andrews at TE (not at #16).

I'd be happy with Ridley, Moore, Sutton, Miller, and Gallup at WR.

Really the only position group which I've zeroed in on one particular player is at OT (McGlinchey)...although even having said that, I'd be happy to get Zeus Deuce at any point 3rd round or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post

An elite LT perhaps. Stanley is a B player. Better than average.

Ramsey is the best corner of his generation. A true King piece in the game of offensive-defensive personnel chess. Kaufusi is a zero in this equation, literally represents zero value in hindsight. Basically what you're saying is that if we could pick straight up Stanley or Ramsey you would still take Stanley. I understand where you're coming from and Stanley definitely plays the more important position but to me Ramsey is a unicorn. They only come about every 5 years or so at each position. At 23 years old he's every bit as good already as Revis/Sherm in their prime, those are the best corners our game has seen in the last 10 years or so.

Blog Entries

The draft is fun but I wouldn't rate it that high. The night before game 1 really is Christmas Eve. Watching big guys in suits shaking hands with Roger isn't the same as a game.

Blog Entries

Quenton
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Nelson
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post

Drafting lineman is like getting socks for Christmas. You need them, but they aren't fun. A WR would be like getting a new X-Box.

Unless he's Perriman. The red rings of death on your X-box is what you wind up getting

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Hopefully we get something nice and not a lump of coal.
    Lax remember that this :

in time eventually becomes this :

Exception to the rule = Breshad Perriman.

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Lax remember that this :

[Img]http://customerservicelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/lump_of_coal03.jpg/Img]

in time eventually becomes this :

[Img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kBO2UbQg4rY/maxresdefault.jpg/Img]

Exception to the rule = Breshad Perriman.

... Bc
    And Sergio Kindle, and Terrence Cody, and Courtney Upshaw, and Matt Elam, and Arthur Brown, and Maxx Williams, and Kamalei Correa.... but uhhh.... I'm sure Ozzie will do fine, I actually like our class from last year for the most part, hope we continue on that note and get an offense version of that this year.