Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 30313233 LastLast

Re: Investment/Economy Thread

Bump

Ok. I am the new guy here. I am guessing everyone has you on ignore since you have been the only one in this thread.

Doesn’t take long to figure out everyone role on the site. You are clearly the link guy. Since you don’t have any comments to the links you post, is it because you don’t understand them? Or because you didn’t read them?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Ok. I am the new guy here. I am guessing everyone has you on ignore since you have been the only one in this thread.

Doesn’t take long to figure out everyone role on the site. You are clearly the link guy. Since you don’t have any comments to the links you post, is it because you don’t understand them? Or because you didn’t read them?
    LOLOLOL

there are no replies because you cant dispute the facts cuz. "welcome back" to the board. hope you can chime in on any of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    LOLOLOL

there are no replies because you cant dispute the facts cuz. "welcome back" to the board. hope you can chime in on any of this stuff.
    What is there to dispute?? You aren’t making any comments, we don’t even know if you are posting the right link

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    What is there to dispute?? You aren’t making any comments, we don’t even know if you are posting the right link
    We got bamboozled

No 6% gdp growth and tax breaks did not do anything. Blah had some good points but ended up being wrong.

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    We got bamboozled

No 6% gdp growth and tax breaks did not do anything. Blah had some good points but ended up being wrong.

Sad
    Did not do anything?? What on earth are you talking about? The economy is surging.

Real estate is up
    Commercial real estate is booming. That means companies are expanding.

401ks are rising like crazy
    Stock market is at all time highs
    Unemployment is at all time lows.

If your life is struggling, maybe you should get some training and take the time to improve your life