Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Can the Raven fan base handle the drafting of Lamar Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Next thread title

Can Filth handle the Ravens drafting Mason Rudolph......
    Mason Dixon Rudolph?

No way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So in other words, he needs to

Shut up and scout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Shut up and scout

More like Shut up and profile.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    More like Shut up and profile.
    More like

Shut up and racially divide our forum while blaming Abraham Lincoln for you not getting approved for HUD

Shut up and scout

I literally just get back to my computer and this was the first thing I read. Was choking on my water

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    I literally just get back to my computer and this was the first thing I read. Was choking on my water
    I aim to please

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The only controversy would be because of Flacco's contract and the obvious future waiting behind him. That would be the controversy, but I dont see it being any more controversial than when Kansas City drafted Pat Mahomes last year to sit behind Alex Smith.

I'm sure there will be some dumbass fans that would not like it for racist reasons, but by and large, I think a lot of the fans would be excited and for good reason - Lamar Jackson is an exciting player on the field.

From a football perspective, I dont know if I would be too pumped about Lamar Jackson in round-1.

My reasons are as follows:
    1. I don't think they should draft a QB in round-1 knowing Flacco's contract is keeping him here for at least 2 years.
    2. I don't think that John Harbaugh/Marty M are good enough coaches to get the most out of Lamar Jackson and where he needs to be to be successful in the NFL.
    3. He has a strong arm, but his mechanics are not so good - this is especially true on timing routes towards the sidelines. Those are things that are going to take a lot of coaching to fix. I think Jackson would be much more successful working with a coach like Shaun Payton, Adam Gase, etc.
    Sensible response. However I think there would be a coded backlash. Initially at least.

More like

Shut up and racially divide our forum while blaming Abraham Lincoln for you not getting approved for HUD
    You think this forum is racially divided. Not true. America is divided, by those who got their heads in their asses and those awoke and know what’s going on. You guys are asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    You think this forum is racially divided. Not true. America is divided, by those who got their heads in their asses and those awoke and know what’s going on. You guys are asleep.
    I watched a youtube series the other day where a black male was walking around "the ghetto"...I don't know where...and he was interviewing random people on the street. It didn't seem staged. The guy doing the interviewing was being "non-partisan" and he was asking questions like..."do you hate white people"..."do you hate Trump"..."why are you 19 years old on medicad"..."did you get an Obama free phone"...etc.

The answers that were being given scared the ever living shit out of me. From the select people he interviewed, it seemed like a lot of them genuinely hate white people and think that Trump is trying to bring back slavery.

Sad shit to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    When I say racially divided, I mean every single person on here then there is you. If Lamar Jackson is still on the board and we don't pick him, I can see you starting a thread about how racist the FO is (save you some time, Ozzie Newsome is black). I seriously don't know a single football fan, let alone a Ravens fan, that wouldn't want a player on his team that can help that team win because the color of their skin. It literally makes zero sense to my asleep ass. Isn't Baltimore a predominantly black city? isn't the Mayor black? Isn't the AG black? Yet there would be a "coded backlash?"

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The only controversy would be because of Flacco's contract and the obvious future waiting behind him. That would be the controversy, but I dont see it being any more controversial than when Kansas City drafted Pat Mahomes last year to sit behind Alex Smith.

I'm sure there will be some dumbass fans that would not like it for racist reasons, but by and large, I think a lot of the fans would be excited and for good reason - Lamar Jackson is an exciting player on the field.

From a football perspective, I dont know if I would be too pumped about Lamar Jackson in round-1.

My reasons are as follows:
    1. I don't think they should draft a QB in round-1 knowing Flacco's contract is keeping him here for at least 2 years.
    2. I don't think that John Harbaugh/Marty M are good enough coaches to get the most out of Lamar Jackson and where he needs to be to be successful in the NFL.
    3. He has a strong arm, but his mechanics are not so good - this is especially true on timing routes towards the sidelines. Those are things that are going to take a lot of coaching to fix. I think Jackson would be much more successful working with a coach like Shaun Payton, Adam Gase, etc.
    What about urban?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    What about urban?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    I dont know, maybe? He was an assistant OC for the Eagles when Vick was their QB...but I dont know what that really means, you know? Then he was the WR's coach in Cinci.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.