Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Something brewing at The Castle today?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Man did Cushing ever get his career fucked by injuries (Random thought looking at WIcked's list). He was an absolute BEAST, but just kept getting hurt.

I'd love to have him as a 3rd ILB in run downs.
    Being a juicer doesn't help

Man did Cushing ever get his career fucked by injuries (Random thought looking at WIcked's list). He was an absolute BEAST, but just kept getting hurt.

I'd love to have him as a 3rd ILB in run downs.
    Steroids’ll do that to ya. Both the absolute BEAST part and the injuries part. I remember watching the way that guy behaved and played on Hard Knocks and thinking he was the textbook ‘roided up dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Lol beat me to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Would highly doubt Marshall is signing anywhere one day after being released. It could be Snead, but that's just an offer sheet. The big news there would come next week if NO doesn't match. Still banking on it being Mosley. Because in the Ravens and their ace PR machine's out of touch eyes, that's a big signing to get the fans excited. Half man, half amazing and all.

Would like to be wrong.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

You ever seen his trash talk compliation? He was one angry man lol. Basically a walking infomercial for roids
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Pretty sure Dez is in NY working out with OBJ.

My hope:
    - Mosley extension (We all know its coming - I've accepted it).
    - Snead signing

Mosley's current cap hit is roughly 8M. They could do both of those contracts with 8M cap hits combined this year. Good use of resources and keeps us with some room for injuries and what not.

Going into the draft with: Crabby, Smoke, Snead - that's infinitely better than last year.
    It would be pretty cool if Dez was working out with OBJ knowing that he's signing with the Ravens the next day. It's the offseason so there is no reason why players from different teams can't work out and push each other.

Blog Entries

I think that's the bigger reason why he's not signed. If Cushing gets caught again it's strike 3.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I think that's the bigger reason why he's not signed. If Cushing gets caught again it's strike 3.
    That's what I don't get. You'd think he would learn his lesson, but when he doesn't juice he gets injured. It's a lose-lose proposition. I don't think they were weird supplements like Ray's deer antlers or whatever, Cushing is straight up needle in the buttocks.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It would be pretty cool if Dez was working out with OBJ knowing that he's signing with the Ravens the next day. It's the offseason so there is no reason why players from different teams can't work out and push each other.
    Wishful thinking. There is no reason, if I was a WR, especially one of Dez's status, that I would ever want to sign with the Ravens given the offensive track record. Additionally, now that the schedule is out and most national media is calling for a 6-10 season with Pitt wrapping up the division title by mid-season, there is little incentive for someone to come to this team.

It was Snead. I am ok with the signing. Loved him 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    It will not be Dez Bryant

Today is the deadline for Willie Snead I believe.

My guess is it will be Eric Decker or Brandon Marshal but Marshall is 34 and doesn't appear to have much left in the tank. I would not be excited about that at all
    way to stay positive

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    It was Snead. I am ok with the signing. Loved him 2 years ago.
    ?? Link
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB