Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: OT: Orioles discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I agree, smh the O's gonna do O's things.
    Orioles are the Redskins of MLB. Also Buck may have played a role in the Davis contract negotiations.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    It's been that way for years. Everyone wants to hit a 600 ft HR.

All Machado has done at SS is weaken the defense. Beckham has no business being at 3B. Only the Orioles would cater to the demands of a guy that isn't going to be here in a few months.
    Because this is how the Orioles operate. Beckham would likely be hitting better playing at a defensive position he is comfortable at.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I’ve watched I think 3 total innings so far this year and it was about 2 and a half more then I should. It’s the Os failing to drive runs in while allowing runs in every inning I watched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that's what we call #ThatsSoOs

quite sad. the O's are the first pro team I fell in love with. I still love them but they make it hard sometimes! at least last season, they hit a ton of HRs and it was fun to watch at times... oh well, nothing beats going to the Yard on a warm summer day/night (I'm choosing to find the positives here lol)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

In tonight's (Monday's) game, fully two thirds of the lineup is hitting under .206. Think about that.

1 run off 4 hits through 7 innings so far tonight. The bats are heating up!

And Gausman will take a loss for one bad pitch in the second inning that resulted in an insurmountable 2-0 lead.....Unbelievable how lousy this team is.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    And Gausman will take a loss for one bad pitch in the second inning that resulted in an insurmountable 2-0 lead.....Unbelievable how lousy this team is.
    Is it sad that once Chance Cisco got the RBI in, I thought "It's a damn shame Gausman already lost the game because that's all the run support he's going to get?" These bats are pathetic. They had to pinch hit a gimpy Mancini because of how desperate they were for an actual hitter in the line up. Sadly, one-legged Mancini was probably still their best bet

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    Is it sad that once Chance Cisco got the RBI in, I thought "It's a damn shame Gausman already lost the game because that's all the run support he's going to get?" These bats are pathetic. They had to pinch hit a gimpy Mancini because of how desperate they were for an actual hitter in the line up. Sadly, one-legged Mancini was probably still their best bet
    I felt completely comfortable calling the loss before the O's even batted in the ninth. First batter up, Chris Davis strikes out. At least he was swinging....I guess

They'll need a clever promotion like 'free beer night' or 'we'll pay you to come night' if they want any chance of drawing attendance.

Sisco strikes out looking...and there it is. Might as well be thong song Sisco.

Well wasn't that the most pathetic display of situational hitting in the 9th inning. Strikeout, strikeout, strikeout with the last one a straight fastball right down Broadway. This team sucks, and sucks HARD.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

no way can a team be tankin this early? its has to be lack of talent right?

Sometimes when I am driving to work I listen to sports-talk radio. When they start discussing the Orioles I turn on politics because it is less upsetting... (it would be funny if it weren't true)

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I felt completely comfortable calling the loss before the O's even batted in the ninth. First batter up, Chris Davis strikes out. At least he was swinging....I guess

They'll need a clever promotion like 'free beer night' or 'we'll pay you to come night' if they want any chance of drawing attendance.

Sisco strikes out looking...and there it is. Might as well be thong song Sisco.
    thong night promotion?