Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Baltimore Ravens @ Los Angeles Chargers

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Ive never sat below the highest deck, my favorite seats I've ever had was last year at the titans game, upper deck row A (so the first row of the upper deck).

Have you been to this stadium?
    Lodging is the issue I'm thinking about, what hotel are you looking at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Yea dead center level would be good. I've never been but row M section 132 is about where I want to be. I was looking at that motel 6 for $79 a night. I dont plan on staying there.. just splitting the cost and using it for drinking purposes lol

Ok! They announced we're in the 820 Saturday (12/22) slot, so this ups my chances of going. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There's an increased chance I might get to go now as well. Still not too sure, but I am off work that weekend and it being a Sat. game will make it much easier for me to go and have Sunday to travel back home. :)

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Ok! They announced we're in the 820 Saturday (12/22) slot, so this ups my chances of going. Anyone else?

Yup im going. I'll probably purchase around November as im still hoping ticket price drops. The motel 6 pregame drinking still looks like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Yup im going. I'll probably purchase around November as im still hoping ticket price drops. The motel 6 pregame drinking still looks like a plan.
    Sweet. Looking at flights soon

Hi guys, West Wing LA just tweeted that tickets to their tailgate are running low so I'm gonna purchase tailgate-only tickets for me, my husband, and our 2 friends in LA today. We're hoping we can save money by buying game tickets separately.

Culex, Uncle Chuck (), anyone else plan on doing the tailgate?

https://www.jimmysfamousseafood.com/...hargers-12-22/

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Hi guys, West Wing LA just tweeted that tickets to their tailgate are running low so I'm gonna purchase tailgate-only tickets for me, my husband, and our 2 friends in LA today. We're hoping we can save money by buying game tickets separately.

Culex, Uncle Chuck (), anyone else plan on doing the tailgate?

https://www.jimmysfamousseafood.com/...hargers-12-22/

So you get tickets to the game through jimmys?

So you get tickets to the game through jimmys?
    You can but I just got them for the tailgate

Did you guys buy your tickets yet? I was planning on purchasing mine as it gets closer to the date. Hoping prices goes down. Right now it’s around 250 for the middle section, visitor side

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    Did you guys buy your tickets yet? I was planning on purchasing mine as it gets closer to the date. Hoping prices goes down. Right now it’s around 250 for the middle section, visitor side
    Yep I'm still waiting for it to drop some. I'll probably just do my own drinking with a charger fan buddy of mine I'm not trying to spend too much lol

Yep I'm still waiting for it to drop some. I'll probably just do my own drinking with a charger fan buddy of mine I'm not trying to spend too much lol
    If Lamar Jackson is the full time starter by then, it’ll be more entertaining of a game to me haha. But I got to buy tickets for 2. So dropping $500 is steep. But I just might have to. Mike Vick 2.0 baby

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    If Lamar Jackson is the full time starter by then, it’ll be more entertaining of a game to me haha. But I got to buy tickets for 2. So dropping $500 is steep. But I just might have to. Mike Vick 2.0 baby
    I did want to see Joe play live and in person at least once in my life..

But not if hes playing like trash lol.