Blog Entries

Lock em all up, GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, McCabe for criminal investigation

Re: Lock em all up, GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, McCabe for criminal investigation

LOCK em UP

Re: Lock em all up, GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, McCabe for criminal investigation

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yea, good luck with that. Who's going to investigate them, the FBI? It's like asking the Gestapo to investigate Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, & Goering.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Yea, good luck with that. Who's going to investigate them, the FBI? It's like asking the Gestapo to investigate Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, & Goering.

http://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2...its-a-big-one/

So what all this means is that it is very likely that the CIA, under Brennan’s leadership, had been conducting illegal surveillance on the Trump Campaign long before the FBI had ever obtained a FISA warrant authorizing such activity against U.S. citizens, and that associates of the Pantsuit Princess were feeding the State Department information from the fake Trump Dossier that the DNC and Clinton Campaign had spent millions of dollars having compiled. That information was then being fed by the State Department to Brennan, and Brennan was then passing it through to Comey. Breathtaking.

This is the single biggest scandal in American history, and our fake news media is so blinded by its collective hatred for Donald Trump and its overwhelming general political bias that it is not just missing the story, it is intentionally ignoring it in the hopes that pretending that the facts don’t exist will somehow make them go away.

Damn this shit is fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    http://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2...its-a-big-one/

So what all this means is that it is very likely that the CIA, under Brennan’s leadership, had been conducting illegal surveillance on the Trump Campaign long before the FBI had ever obtained a FISA warrant authorizing such activity against U.S. citizens, and that associates of the Pantsuit Princess were feeding the State Department information from the fake Trump Dossier that the DNC and Clinton Campaign had spent millions of dollars having compiled. That information was then being fed by the State Department to Brennan, and Brennan was then passing it through to Comey. Breathtaking.

This is the single biggest scandal in American history, and our fake news media is so blinded by its collective hatred for Donald Trump and its overwhelming general political bias that it is not just missing the story, it is intentionally ignoring it in the hopes that pretending that the facts don’t exist will somehow make them go away.

Damn this shit is fascinating.
    I agree, but these people are all above the law. Nothing will happen to them,

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I agree, but these people are all above the law. Nothing will happen to them,

I am of the mindset, "I'll believe it when I see it" with regards to anyone of these assholes going to jail. McCabe is pretty close though. Comey has basically admitted to leaking classified intel, so...he's in hot water too. Either one of them getting away with this would pretty much destroy the last bit of credibility the FBI has. The credibility of the entire bureau is at stake.

What I find most intriguing is to see how "the system" can be manipulated to try and discredit ANYONE who opposes the power establishment. We're currently in the midst of something that the American public has never seen before and it's not getting a lot of play anywhere. The vast majority of the populous don't know or probably don't care what's going on and I think that's the most absurd part. All of this effects everybody. Today, they are targeting political opponents...but...tomorrow they can target you, me, anyone.

There is no commissioned evidence anywhere within the DOJ or the FBI that serves as a point of basis for the investigation into the Trump campaign. That's not hyperbole anymore...that's fact.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I am of the mindset, "I'll believe it when I see it" with regards to anyone of these assholes going to jail. McCabe is pretty close though. Comey has basically admitted to leaking classified intel, so...he's in hot water too. Either one of them getting away with this would pretty much destroy the last bit of credibility the FBI has. The credibility of the entire bureau is at stake.

What I find most intriguing is to see how "the system" can be manipulated to try and discredit ANYONE who opposes the power establishment. We're currently in the midst of something that the American public has never seen before and it's not getting a lot of play anywhere. The vast majority of the populous don't know or probably don't care what's going on and I think that's the most absurd part. All of this effects everybody. Today, they are targeting political opponents...but...tomorrow they can target you, me, anyone.

There is no commissioned evidence anywhere within the DOJ or the FBI that serves as a point of basis for the investigation into the Trump campaign. That's not hyperbole anymore...that's fact.
    Facts don't matter, it's the narrative that's important.