Page 1 of 25 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Starbucks Cowers to Libs to Cover it's ass

'Starbucks to close all company-owned stores on the afternoon of May 29 for racial-bias education day'

Never again will I drink their coffee. This shit has gone off the rails. Done!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/17/star...ation-day.html
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: Starbucks Cowers to Libs to Cover it's ass

Had to be done. They were getting absolutely slaughtered on social media. They actually handled it well. The CEO spoke up really quickly, and they’re obviously taking it seriously. Either way they’re going to pay a huge settlement, but kudos to them for not waiting too long.

The biggest mistake modern CEOs make is underestimating how quickly things move in the social media world. Whether or not you think the underlying issue is valid, the video looked damning as hell and perception is reality.

They did what had to be done and quickly. They may have lost your business, Cincycat, but the truth is they saved a ton of money and this could have been almost unfathomably worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Had to be done. They were getting absolutely slaughtered on social media. They actually handled it well. The CEO spoke up really quickly, and they’re obviously taking it seriously. Either way they’re going to pay a huge settlement, but kudos to them for not waiting too long.

The biggest mistake modern CEOs make is underestimating how quickly things move in the social media world. Whether or not you think the underlying issue is valid, the video looked damning as hell and perception is reality.

They did what had to be done and quickly. They may have lost your business, Cincycat, but the truth is they saved a ton of money and this could have been almost unfathomably worse.

Oh, I understand why they did it, but the whole thing seemed so rehearsed. It made me sick. We keep teaching people to do something they know will cause an issue, force someone to call the Police, tell the Police to fuck off, wait to get paid. It's a racket that works over and over. This is where I say no more. No wonder coffee costs so much and we all have to sit by and say how evil it is to say "No Loitering".

The homeless should just go ahead and take over Starbucks right now. Demand free phones and wi-fi and clean rest rooms. Let's see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Oh, I understand why they did it, but the whole thing seemed so rehearsed. It made me sick. We keep teaching people to do something they know will cause an issue, force someone to call the Police, tell the Police to fuck off, wait to get paid. It's a racket that works over and over. This is where I say no more. No wonder coffee costs so much and we all have to sit by and say how evil it is to say "No Loitering".

The homeless should just go ahead and take over Starbucks right now. Demand free phones and wi-fi and clean rest rooms. Let's see how that goes.
    You think this whole thing was an intentional move by those two guys to get arrested for trespassing?

So in your eyes implicit racial bias isn’t the issue, but instead the main problem here is people “baiting” the cops into a confrontation with the hopes of getting rewarded for it?

Not looking to argue or agreeing or disagreeing, just wanting to be absolutely sure I understand the issues and principles you’re making your very impassioned case for. :)

Blog Entries

The ironic thing is, Starbucks is one of the more leftist companies around. Remember their announcement that they were going to hire 10,000 refugees in response to Trumps travel ban on the 7 most terrorist laden countries. What comes around goes around, I guess. Full disclosure, I've never had their overpriced coffee.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/29/star...-refugees.html

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    You think this whole thing was an intentional move by those two guys to get arrested for trespassing?

So in your eyes implicit racial bias isn’t the issue, but instead the main problem here is people “baiting” the cops into a confrontation with the hopes of getting rewarded for it?

Not looking to argue or agreeing or disagreeing, just wanting to be absolutely sure I understand the issues and principles you’re making your very impassioned case for. :)

I'm really not sure if it was intentional, but very well could have been. I guarantee you if I was at a restaurant and was asked to leave, refused, then told the cops I wouldn't leave I would expect to be cuffed. Were they beaten? What is the crime by the Cops or Starbucks? They were both well within their rights to do what they did. Fake outrage=$$$. Textbook Jessee Jackson shakedown now.

Now while I’ve never had the police called on me for it ....I have on several occasions been told by restaurants/ coffee shops that the bathroom was for paying customers only. I actually had a Dunkin’ Doughnuts employee make me buy something first before I could let my son use the bathroom. Was the calling the cops a bit much ....maybe but you have to remember the number of “Snowflake” white People who are in ANY Starbucks. Maybe they ( store staff) felt the 2 guys might get violent...??? Is that racial profiling....yes but it’s deserved until proven otherwise. The MSM has shown that young , black males get violent and break shit when they don’t get their way( see B’More riots, See the Missouri Riots).
    I think it’s a huge misunderstanding and having “sensitivity training “company wide isn’t a bad idea. Now the looming lawsuit ...well that’s a bourse if a different color all together.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Now while I’ve never had the police called on me for it ....I have on several occasions been told by restaurants/ coffee shops that the bathroom was for paying customers only. I actually had a Dunkin’ Doughnuts employee make me buy something first before I could let my son use the bathroom. Was the calling the cops a bit much ....maybe but you have to remember the number of “Snowflake” white People who are in ANY Starbucks. Maybe they ( store staff) felt the 2 guys might get violent...??? Is that racial profiling....yes but it’s deserved until proven otherwise. The MSM has shown that young , black males get violent and break shit when they don’t get their way( see B’More riots, See the Missouri Riots).
    I think it’s a huge misunderstanding and having “sensitivity training “company wide isn’t a bad idea. Now the looming lawsuit ...well that’s a bourse if a different color all together.

Sharpton and Jackson are en route, I'm sure. $$$$$$$$$ Will they rename it Blackbucks?

Sharpton and Jackson are en route, I'm sure. $$$$$$$$$ Will they rename it Blackbucks?
    OURBucks! Lol.

Blog Entries

I'm sure Filth will be weighing in soon. Shut up and pay for coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I'm sure Filth will be weighing in soon. Shut up and pay for coffee.
    No...Shit up and Lemme Use the Bathroom!!

Blog Entries

Most establishments have a sign on the front door. Bathrooms are for paying customers only.