Brennan Admits Obama Refused to Retaliate For Russian Cyber-Warfare Against U.S.

Good God was this guy a wimp...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29537...n-hank-berrien

Speaking at the University of California, Berkeley, on Saturday, Brennan admitted that there was a plan to respond and retaliate against Moscow that had been formulated by the intelligence community, but Obama refused to act, instead weakly issuing a verbal warning to Russia. Brennan acknowledged, "President Obama was the ultimate decision-maker on that.”

Ugh. Urkel was the definition of weak.

When you add in the "I'll have more flexibility after the election" hot mic comment and the "imaginary red line" comment regarding Syria...BHO was such a sniveling little turd. A stain on the record of strength that the US built up the prior 230 years.

Re: Brennan Admits Obama Refused to Retaliate For Russian Cyber-Warfare Against U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Speaking at the University of California, Berkeley, on Saturday, Brennan admitted that there was a plan to respond and retaliate against Moscow that had been formulated by the intelligence community, but Obama refused to act, instead weakly issuing a verbal warning to Russia. Brennan acknowledged, "President Obama was the ultimate decision-maker on that.”

When you add in the "I'll have more flexibility after the election" hot mic comment and the "imaginary red line" comment regarding Syria...BHO was such a sniveling little turd. A stain on the record of strength that the US built up the prior 230 years.

Re: Brennan Admits Obama Refused to Retaliate For Russian Cyber-Warfare Against U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    I like how his supporters call his leadership style "calculated" and "thoughtful." Yeah right. He got his leadership pointers from Daniel Larusso. Vladdy was Johnny and the Kobra Kai was Russia. Even though Daniel got in 1 lucky kick...Johnny kicked his ass. I wish that movie would've ended with Johnny stealing Daniel's woman and his mom.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Wait! Brennen said something against Obama at Berkeley? How'd he get away with that kind of hate speech?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Wait! Brennen said something against Obama at Berkeley? How'd he get away with that kind of hate speech?

LOL
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post

Did they let him get out of there alive or did they just burn the campus down?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Did they let him get out of there alive or did they just burn the campus down?
    He is a piece of dog dung. Blaming Obama is classic Brennan.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    He is a piece of dog dung. Blaming Obama is classic Brennan.
    Yes it is. Brennan is the definition of a demagogue.