Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Kiper or McShay?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Can’t argue your opinion...but I’m not that high on Ridley. Don’t like him any more than other WRs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm higher on Ridley then most here but I feel sometimes the posters overvalue gamers. Ridley is sort of both. Has good college production but also has very good measurables and can run a complete route tree.

The only real knock on him is I'd want him to have better hands to show he could make contested catches and be a couple of inches bigger but if he is those things he's probably a top 5 pick.

Sutton for me isn't explosive enough nor showed the ability to separate in college. 4.54 is actually a really good time for him but for me he's a 2nd rounder and probably a 2nd receiver type at the next level.

Also I'm hoping the Ravens sign Dez. Having Dez and Crabtree means Sutton is off the board.

What is McShay smoking? He got paid for that garbage? ..Kiper, but I dont want Andrews as far as TEs available that early.

Callaway has first round talent. Don't mind the pickup but we have to do better then Goedert at 16.

Ideally if it's Goedert we'll have traded down to the end of the first and picked up an extra 2nd and 3rd/4th rounder. Then I don't have a problem with the mock.

Like everyone else, Kiper.

I think both 2nd round choices are questionable.

I'm not a big fan of Mark Andrews in the 2nd. I think he looked better last year and hasn't improved. I don't think Callaway is even going to be on the Ravens' board. Credit card fraud, sexual assault, drugs - that's not exactly a Harbaugh-type guy. Hell, he might go undrafted with that list of offenses.

That being said, I like Kiper's way more - I think Ridley could be a strong addition and is underrated by a lot of people. I'm not beating the drum for him but wouldn't be disappointed if the Ravens took him at 16.

I think a chicken pecking its guess on a list of players is equally as able as either "guru".