Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Trump hits Syria

Islam is a religion of peace lol

If you don’t understand why we are in the Middle East, please don’t comment on policy. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    If you don’t understand why we are in the Middle East, please don’t comment on policy. Thank you.
    HAHAHA you are going to educate the rest of the board on world policy now that is funny

Blog Entries

We are in the Middle East because we like the "white" sand.

Blog Entries

Please educate us, Oh Wise One.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Sorry CC, I'm an atheist.

For decades, nothing good has come from the US in the middle east.
    Oil and Water. Literally. If it weren't for their oil, we wouldn't even be there.

It's a tough thing to really think about.

On one hand - WTF do we care about Syria?

On the other hand, Russia and Iran can leverage Syria to really reshape the entire Middle East. And we're allies (stupidly) with Saudi Arabia and (logically) with Israel.

Culturally, the US and the Middle East will never mix. That's part of the problem here. Russia doesn't give a shit if every Syrian kills each other, as long as they can get access to their oil and keep control over their oil pipelines.

I dont want anything to do with that mess over there. We shouldn't be part of the UN. The US should disband from the UN and move their HQ over to London or wherever. The US should be more interested in creating alliances and stronger bonds with Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, etc.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    The Muslims hate us because they have a 1400 year old caliphate bred into their folllowers from the dawn of the religion. Read the Koran some time. This isn't just "Islam hates the west because of meddling, decadence, support of Israel, etc." The entire basis of their religion is one of conquest, conversion and subjugation. They didn't turn Constantinople into Istanbul and turn the Hagia Sophia into a mosque because of Israel or their hatred of the west, especially since the west didn't even exist then.

Whether or not we should be involved in the middle east is a legitimate argument to have, but it has little to do with Islam's penchant for conquest and terrorism. Pulling out unilaterally will do nothing to change that, as their entire history has proven.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Great post.

However, I would say that "pulling out"...TRULY pulling out...would force the rest of Europe to deal with that shit on their own.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Oil and Water. Literally. If it weren't for their oil, we wouldn't even be there.

On the other hand, Russia and Iran can leverage Syria to really reshape the entire Middle East. And we're allies (stupidly) with Saudi Arabia and (logically) with Israel.

Culturally, the US and the Middle East will never mix. That's part of the problem here. Russia doesn't give a shit if every Syrian kills each other, as long as they can get access to their oil and keep control over their oil pipelines.

I dont want anything to do with that mess over there. We shouldn't be part of the UN. The US should disband from the UN and move their HQ over to London or wherever. The US should be more interested in creating alliances and stronger bonds with Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, etc.
    I totally agree about pulling out of the UN. If ever there was a President to do it, it's Trump

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Frank Burns from MASH agrees with you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FevVfmog4JA

Good post and agree on all accounts.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Great post.

However, I would say that "pulling out"...TRULY pulling out...would force the rest of Europe to deal with that shit on their own.
    Which would quickly turn Europe into an Islamic territory.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Frank Burns from MASH agrees with you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FevVfmog4JA
    Funny stuff, CCR.